The New Inter Hospital

Manassas

Drove my niece to a job interview at the new Chiang Rai Inter Hospital. She got the job and I got a brief tour of the place.

If it's of interest to anyone else,  the building is very nice and almost complete. Open air clinic area on the ground level and air con in-patient wards on the upper floors. The private rooms were large and done to a high standard. I don't know anything about the medical staff or pricing, but it's nice to have another option in the private hospital/clinic scene. I'll also be waiting to see how the renovations at Sriburin turn out.

No idea, but a lot of work left to do even in the basic structure.

No idea, but based on other private hospitals, I would venture a "yes".

No idea, but as this is a private hospital, I would assume the answer is "yes".

For further info...

GIYF

It's suppose to open later in this month. They were still working on some final construction and installing the IT lines. It has a sign for emergency department and I saw some ambulance guys walking around. Also a decent car park in back and I think underground. 

From what I hear the Doctor who is building it has run a private clinic for years and is well respected in the local medical community. He must be doing ok because its about a 60 bed hospital. Even has VIP suites which are basically a 2-bedroom apartment, one for patient and one for family.

22 hours ago, Rotweiler said:

Went and found it myself:

N19 53.703 E99 49.873

Phahon Yothin Rd., Rop Wiang

Mueang Chiang Rai

Yes, about halfway between Central World  and the night bazaar on the old Phahon Yothin rd.

• 2 weeks later...
Drove my niece to a job interview at the new Chiang Rai Inter Hospital. She got the job and I got a brief tour of the place.

If it's of interest to anyone else,  the building is very nice and almost complete. Open air clinic area on the ground level and air con in-patient wards on the upper floors. The private rooms were large and done to a high standard. I don't know anything about the medical staff or pricing, but it's nice to have another option in the private hospital/clinic scene. I'll also be waiting to see how the renovations at Sriburin turn out.

Will mention it to my niece as she qualifies this yr from Mae Fah Luang University - cheers[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect