Thai man goes armed with a knife to Chonburi "to sort out insurance policy"

webfact

Well, we all know that Thai customer service is terrible but the lady didn't deserve a stabbing nor a bullet! A swift kick to the ass might have been more reasonable but I'm sure the old girl probably was a smart ass! 

Ive never never quite understood why manufacturers and banks in Thailand don't protect their insurance assets?.. Case in point I have a brand new moto of significant 6 figure value. I asked the loan officer, if I drive this off the lot right now (because it's raining) and some clown runs into me and totals my bike, there's full coverage insurance to pay off the bike?.. He says "no, banks and manf's don't provide that, even you crash your bike, u still have to pay all." He then tells me that they have a few cases where the person doesn't want to pay because of this. Well no shit Sherlock!!!

Now honestly, who's gonna be inspired to pay for something they can't drive?...  Hence why the banks in America albeit corrupt and crooked swindlers offer full coverage insurance automatically on all new purchases... Needless to say, in still enjoying my rare model DN-01 Karmen Ryder. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, uchibenkei said:

He should have tried wearing a suit first.  (Assuming he didn't).  I usually get better service when I wear a suit.  A knife should be a last resort and use it on the ceo, not some low level desk monkey.

I think the consensus is that a knife should never be resorted to