Ugandans behaving badly - Pattaya police chief tells all

rooster59

Ugandans behaving badly - Pattaya police chief tells all

DSC_2264.jpg

Image: Siamchon News

The chief of Pattaya police has got a lot on his human trafficking plate - including a contingent of Ugandans luring their fellow countrywomen into the sex trade.

Yesterday two Ugandans were arrested for tricking two other women from the same country into selling themselves on Beach Road in Pattaya.

Marie Nagawa, 29 and Rosemary Nebwiri, 31 were hauled in Friday on warrants to face the chief of police Apichai Kroppetch.

They were charged with luring people into the sex trade.

Marie had paid for the airfares from their home country of two women who later went to make a complaint to tourist police in Chonburi.

The tourist police had then taken Miss Forsia and Miss Dollar, the victims, to Pattaya police to register a formal complaint.

The two women claimed they had no idea they were going to have to sell themselves when they came to Thailand.

Apichai explained: "The two victims arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport and were then brought to Pattaya where they met Rosemary. She took them to stay at Chichi House in Pattaya Sai 2., Soi 17.

"In the room there they met Marie who immediately told them to take a shower and said they would then be going out to work.

"She took them straight to Beach Road where they were told to work for 500 - 1000 baht short time or 2,000 baht all night".

Forsia said "no way" and was allowed to go back to the room but Marie said that her friend had to stay with her to start paying off the debt that they both owed to her.

Apichai continued: "Next day both victims escaped and fled back to Suvarnabhumi with the intention of going straight back to Uganda. But when they got to the airport their flight tickets had already been cancelled so they went back to Pattaya again".

Then on Wednesday of this week the victims managed to escape again and went to the airport once more.

"This time," Apichai continued, "both Rosemary and Marie followed them there then, before the victims could leave, they reported to airport police a bogus claim that they were the victims of theft".

Forsia and Dollar were searched but no evidence was found and all four were taken back to Pattaya.

This ultimately led to the issuing of warrants and the arrest of the two Ugandans who denied all charges.  

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-11

Hey, why not? the Pattaya police doesn't seems to care that African

prostitute are now also part of the sex, on one hand the police is going out

of their ways to eradicate sex in Pattaya on the other hand, they do nothing

when new brand of prostitutes are walking the streets....

24 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I don't think the Thai police ever "go out of their way" for anything ? Well maybe, when a cover up is required !!

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

I suspect that an exorbitant of debt was required of these girls to pay back to the tricksters  so they tried to opt out.

I also suspect colour blindness effects Police and they cant tell these African girls from Thai. :shock1:

I don't have anything in particular against these girls, although I do personally find them wholly unattractive and something of an eyesore along that stretch of Walking St they tend to occupy, but what I can't understand is why the authorities and other working girls tolerate their presence? 

They are clearly 'working' without a working visa, and stealing trade from other 'working' Thai ladies.

It baffles me :unsure:

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Marie had paid for the airfares from their home country of two women who later went to make a complaint to tourist police in Chonburi.

The tourist police had then taken Miss Forsia and Miss Dollar, the victims, to Pattaya police to register a formal complaint.

Thanks for the free trip 

6 minutes ago, foxboy said:

I don't have anything in particular against these girls, although I do personally find them wholly unattractive and something of an eyesore along that stretch of Walking St they tend to occupy, but what I can't understand is why the authorities and other working girls tolerate their presence? 

They are clearly 'working' without a working visa, and stealing trade from other 'working' Thai ladies.

It baffles me :unsure:

You know the old saying "Once you have tried black your never go ?????"

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

happy spreading Hiv rapidly

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Last time downtown I noticed (and was approached by) many ladies of the night of African decent. No way, in case you are wondering.

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Why does somebody suddenly protect and promote imported working girls?
That person must clearly be unaware of how high status the Thai girls have in that area all over the world.

Hauling coals (pun) to Newcastle.??

You don't have to go out at night to see all these girls, 7 pm on beach road they are everywhere, so no excuse for the police, they could check up on them easily every day. I think it's all become much too much in Pattaya , and you can see that a lot of the girls are obviously quite poor. Personally, I think it's awfully sad for them to live a life like this, getting stared at like animals in a zoo, and god knows how they live this life every day. Something needs to be done for sure. There's no excuses for letting this happen. The young African boys will soon be arriving too, I've already seen one around the Jomtien complex! 

Of course these africans cannot be arrested for working and stealing business from Thai prostitutes because there are no prostitutes in Thailand according to the Ministry of Propaganda..

44 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Thailand is in desperate need of a Thai version of Donald Trump. Someone in power that really means business and clamps down on illegal immigrants, illegal workers and all the corruption that comes as part of the deal. 

Thailand already has a leader like Trump. He is cracking down on the poor Thai and illegal immigrants while encouraging their exploitation by the rich.

Just now, ironbark said:

Thailand already has a leader like Trump. He is cracking down on the poor Thai and illegal immigrants while encouraging their exploitation by the rich.

What it amounts to is that there are probably hundreds, if not thousands of illegal foreign sex workers in Thailand, not including the Thai illegal sex workers and ladyboys.

Having no directives from those up above and no clear cooperation between the police and immigration,  when the police decide to round up these people they literally don`t know what to do with them. If they move them on it just takes the problem elsewhere or it`s business as usual a day or two later. So it becomes easier to fine them and send them on their merry way and that`s how it will continue until the authorities create a strategy and decide to place resources into getting sex workers off the streets and out the bars. 

6 hours ago, geisha said:

You don't have to go out at night to see all these girls, 7 pm on beach road they are everywhere, so no excuse for the police, they could check up on them easily every day. I think it's all become much too much in Pattaya , and you can see that a lot of the girls are obviously quite poor. Personally, I think it's awfully sad for them to live a life like this, getting stared at like animals in a zoo, and god knows how they live this life every day. Something needs to be done for sure. There's no excuses for letting this happen. The young African boys will soon be arriving too, I've already seen one around the Jomtien complex! 

You do not go out at "night" to "see" these Girls as in the "night" they are very hard to "see" if not impossible - especially if they dont "smile" the very same second you pass...;)

Edited by ttrd