Irrelevant, Insulting Posts

sbk

There seems to be a huge number of postings that are being replied to with insults and nasty accusations. Guys, if you don't like what someone has to say then JUST IGNORE IT.

I, for one, am tired of coming on a thread that someone has decided they don't like the topic and replies with insults and eventually has to imply the person is 'a friend of IT' and a pedophile. GET OVER IT.

Sorry, George, I understand you are doing the best you can in nipping these in the bud, but to everyone who is flooding Thaivisa with their BS, ENOUGH ALREADY

George must be getting a tired trigger finger after all the ridiculous insulting posts the past few days. Let's try to keep this relevant to the board we are on, that is, general topics about living in Thailand.

We are doing our best, but can not be online 24/7. But nearly. Some ######s slips trough the moderator's net.

We need a few moderators more, please contact me if interested in keeping this a clean and nice place.

/Admin

Thanks sbk, but I think that you will find that Basher didn't "object to the post".

For some reason only known to him, he has decided to follow me all over the board and call me a child molester or fatty, or whatever sticks in his brain, because he knows that he not intelligent enough to debate my posts with me.

Everyone knows that if he was, that is what he would be doing, but he knows that unless it was about the merits of Marmite, he would simply lose the discussion, every time.

It's boring to stoop to childish behavior, but, that is the only way to deal with childish people.

He calls me fatty, I call him weenie basher, and so on, and so on, and so on.

Of course, calling someone a child molester is a whole different kettle of fish, but as I said, he's not exactly the best or the brightest. :o

Well spoken, SBK. It is not only the insults and nasty accusations but the colossal number of undocumented rumours and indications of who is doing what. Many of these replies are from relatively new members. Wonder if this is incidental. But let's agree getting back to the relevant issues of the board.

Cheers……….kandt :o