Tm7 word document

• 1 month later...

as they say, nothing is easy.  i need the new TM7 form.  for some reason, the link here does not work for me.  of course, i have no problem getting the TM47 to download (the one i don't need !!!).  any ideas ?  i've tried the CW bangkok website but don't seem to be able to access with firefox or safari.  don't have explorer.

28 minutes ago, buick said:

as they say, nothing is easy.  i need the new TM7 form.  for some reason, the link here does not work for me.  of course, i have no problem getting the TM47 to download (the one i don't need !!!).  any ideas ?  i've tried the CW bangkok website but don't seem to be able to access with firefox or safari.  don't have explorer.

New upload. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

Immigration website. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/form_tm7.pdf  Bangkok immigration website downloads does not work.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2017 at 11:41 AM, ubonjoe said:

On 4/28/2017 at 3:15 PM, ubonjoe said:

Immigration website. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/form_tm7.pdf  Bangkok immigration website downloads does not work.

Thanks!  and the TM.7 looks so much better in a new font.  

On 4/28/2017 at 3:15 PM, ubonjoe said:

Thanks for that Joe :smile:

Curiously I can fill it in direct from this website but when I saved the blank template to my computer hoping to do it properly later I found I can no longer do so. Does anyone know why?

Edit: I just filled in the template and saved it to my computer but all that was saved was the blank template. My pers data had vanished. If I have to fill this in manually i'm in trouble as not even I can read my handwriting!

Edited by evadgib

...upon further experimenting I find that my data survives if I print direct from this website therefore all i am unable to do is retain a copy to make life easier next year...

"Its a funny old game!" 

Edited by evadgib

9 hours ago, evadgib said:

Thanks for that Joe :smile:

Curiously I can fill it in direct from this website but when I saved the blank template to my computer hoping to do it properly later I found I can no longer do so. Does anyone know why?

Edit: I just filled in the template and saved it to my computer but all that was saved was the blank template. My pers data had vanished. If I have to fill this in manually i'm in trouble as not even I can read my handwriting!

That's odd.  I saved the new, blank, fillable form to my hard drive (on the Desktop of my Windows computer), then opened it in my PDF reader (free PDF Nitro) filled in some fields and saved it with a new name.  When I re-opened the altered PDF file, the changes were kept.  Maybe try a different PDF program?