Venum training camp - why so expensive?

Xaos

Hey wanted punch some bags then enquired prices from new Venum camp.

Just wonder why this is so expensive.

I went few other mma bjj gyms in EU and for example

Carlson Gracie bjj in London which is top Brazylia jiu jitsu gym with many black belts in bjj and judo, very tough gym = 70GBP month. They teach u muay thai too and there is weights gym to use.

Now have loom in Pattaya Venum gym prices.

Same was with Fairtex bjj. Went ask thy said some ridiculous price like 8k for 2 weeks, and there was 1 brown belt teacher.

They looking for 2 weeks tourist students not for ppl who live here.

I think Fairtex bjj is gone already.

Anyone went to Venum?

795dfc135f683a27b1d4fe632af70bcb.jpg

Expensive because you're paying for the name.

But you don't say how many hours the 1 month deals cover? 1 per day? 1 per week? It makes a difference.

I pay Baht 9,900 for 20 BJJ sessions which I do at a rate of 2X per week and know places that are cheaper.

U do privates i guess. Still 2xweek rip off.

Told u paid 70 gbp in london in top bjj gym. Unlimited access. I know we are in TH and its bit different.

And paying for a name? BS theres many top gyms in USA that are cheaper. And Venum is a gear and clothes brand not fighters top gym.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 3/23/2017 at 8:03 PM, Xaos said:

U do privates i guess. Still 2xweek rip off.

Told u paid 70 gbp in london in top bjj gym. Unlimited access. I know we are in TH and its bit different.

And paying for a name? BS theres many top gyms in USA that are cheaper. And Venum is a gear and clothes brand not fighters top gym.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

in case you hadn't noticed you're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

Gyms here seem to charge per session for personal training. I am free to use the gym facilities if I want but I just don't have the time to do more than 2X sessions per week.

So the BJJ  works out about Baht 500 per session but I know of a place that's Baht 300, and also one that's Baht 1,200.

• 1 year later...

Kombat Group in Huay Yai - Baht 500

Studio 313 in a soi off SCC Road - Baht 300

On SCC road itself there's one, on the right heading away from Pattaya, in the vicinity of Planet Football if I remember right. Don't know the cost.

You'll need transport to get to them though.

On a songthaew route there's a gym at the top of Pratumnak Hill, down the soi next to Nirvana Condo, can't remember the name. More expensive than you want.

Edited by LongTimeLurker