Pattaya slowly cleaning up spaghetti wiring mess

Rimmer

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:36 PM, champers said:

Credit where credit is due. No-one seems to have been injured or worse during the course of this very dangerous type of work. I hope it stays that way.

No reported injuries u mean

On 3/17/2017 at 5:51 PM, Philthyphil said:

They are supposed to remove the old cables when replacing them. BUt never do. When I changed cable tv companies  when they came inside to install the box, I asked them if they were going to remove the old cable. They said they wouldn't because it wasn't their wire. 

So there is the continuing never ending problem.

They tidy them up often but new ones go up everyday.

Some sois are ok though. It looks like they have  Soi 9 theprasit all sorted.image.jpeg under control.

looks good to me as long as one doesn't scroll down to see the bigger picture...by the way, what part of Syria is this?

they are not messing it up..it's attitude and in the culture of many(not all)to do messy work, cheap  workmanship, corruption, total disrespect to regulations, mom&pop kiosks blocking  store fronts, blocking mall fronts, block almost all sidewalks with "stuff", wires hanging, path holes unfixed, litter everywhere, sewer everywhere...The city didn't stink in 90s..it does now24/7