Anyone Interested?

Is anyone else interested in helping to establish an informal information Q&A network? I am particularly interested in Uthai Thani, Ban Rai, Dan Chang, Suphanburi, U Thong, Kanchanaburi and Bo Phloi. Places no one knows about. Nothing hectic, just local know how. But with the intention of incubating what we start into small stand-alone businesses.

There are both visitors as well as expats looking for information they can't find and it would be useful to build a resource that helps fill this gap. What I am looking for are people involved in businesses that need more exposure and who are prepared to share local know how.

I would also like to contact English teachers who might consider this as a long term project for students wanting to apply and put into practice the skills they are learning.

Have just set up a domain Unseen Thailand. Not particularly original. But it is to the point and should work if there aren't copyright issues. I want to use it as as open Q&A platform and conduit to useful people doing useful things in places no one knows about. My idea is a simple three page site inviting Questions. That is the easy bit.

Finding useful people is going to take a bit of time. But the intention is to work slowly and build a network of contacts who have answers as well as reasons to share their local knowledge. If anyone is interested please message me.

This topic is getting dangerously close to spamming the Forum as you are lobbying ThaiVisa members for your own business purposes.

From the Forum Rules:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

Archived