Police arrest woman dubbed ‘Thailand’s cruelest mother’

rooster59

And as usual here the people passing by doing nothing...
This not-my-business attitude in Thailand is so sick.
Imagine someone is in desperate situation, no one's going to help.
Nice people here....

4 hours ago, fruitman said:

Why? Is a Thai mother not allowed to correct/punish her stealing son?

Were you one of those who were severely beaten by your parents, and caned and abused by your teachers as a child and it "never did you any harm"! Really!!! :-

"Nothin wrong with this, her son is a thieve and deserves punishment...this is much better than beating the crap out of him, he looses face a lot when sitting there tied up like a hog."

"I didn't see her standing on the head, she kept it down with her feet to make him loose face." (IT!) 

I bet you're a wonderful father - your children never talk back, never misbehave, always do as they are told and they come to you for advice and guidance all the time - well done!

Edited by sambum

I have a Thai friend ( female ) she works for the Thai social services and says for the past 10 years she has faced similar cruelty and brutality. That she is ashamed of her fellow countrymen. That when she brings these abusers to the judicial system that nothing happens. because those who police and adjudicate are devoid of normal human compassion. Recently after numerous self threats to quit she finally gave up because she realised she could do nothing. That certain public do gooders were only looking to publicise themselves and taking advantage of abused women and children. For 10 years she gave her all and achieved nothing because nobody really cares.

1 hour ago, CLW said:

And as usual here the people passing by doing nothing...
This not-my-business attitude in Thailand is so sick.
Imagine someone is in desperate situation, no one's going to help.
Nice people here....

Actually this "don't care" attitude is not endemic to Thailand, as the streets of London and New York are not places that give much sympathy to the unfortunate ones.

But mistreating and abusing children does seem to be a "no no", whereas here in Thailand it seems to be a regular occurrence that goes unpunished most of the time - and more and more frequently seems to be happening in schools. (But maybe that's just because social media catches more cases of mistreatment)

1 hour ago, sambum said:

"I didn't see her standing on the head, she kept it down with her feet to make him loose face." (IT!) 

"it" refers to the head and not the boy, you may not agree with the poster (well you don't as you make it clear), but that was the wrong thing to point out.

5 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

Good.

I'm liking all those videos coming out depicting women doing violent/dangerous/shitty stuff too, might finally serve as a wake up call to all those millions of cucks and white knights still singing the mantra of "Sugar and spice and everything nice" when they have their fair share of bad apples too. Once we can start being real about this "equality" thing we really can have a better society overall. Although tough luck on the boy and he does have my sympathy, his abuse caught on camera is "desperately" needed for some odd reason.

Been smoking crack or something? I see you have all the correct buzzwords in you insane rant 

1 minute ago, PremiumLane said:

Been smoking crack or something? I see you have all the correct buzzwords in you insane rant 

Right, insane rant.

I guess I'll retract my statement and put on my blinders again. Listen and Believe it is. Women are pure good and can't do anything wrong and I've doubted it for a minute, how ever did I dare to weight personal experience, video footage, reality and human nature in a thought process and not simply follow mainstream media indoctrination.

Also random fyi, the current buzzwords are: sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, white supremacist, nazi, fat shaming, patriarchy, bigot....eh and some more, that's as far as I got without looking up the full list.

Kek be with you.

7 hours ago, fruitman said:

Nothin wrong with this, her son is a thieve and deserves punishment...this is much better than beating the crap out of him, he looses face a lot when sitting there tied up like a hog.

I am unable to like your comment but if that is how it is and he is a thief then I wholly agree he should be treated harshly and being tied to a railing and perhaps a sign saying I'm a thief sounds like a mother who truly wants to change her son. 11 years old is not a baby it's a soon to be young man so I think she has some balls. Shame not many do.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

I am unable to like your comment but if that is how it is and he is a thief then I wholly agree he should be treated harshly and being tied to a railing and perhaps a sign saying I'm a thief sounds like a mother who truly wants to change her son. 11 years old is not a baby it's a soon to be young man so I think she has some balls. Shame not many do.

As a kid i could expect 3 weeks no tv or no pocketmoney for stealing a cooky out of the jar...My mum always had serious punishments for that. I never stole money from her though, she threatened me enough like sending me to a boarding school if i was nasty.

I like eat when i see a Thai correcting his kids, it's very rare to see that though.

2 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

"it" refers to the head and not the boy, you may not agree with the poster (well you don't as you make it clear), but that was the wrong thing to point out.

OK - point taken, but the way it was written it can be taken either way e.g.:-

"she wasn't standing on the head - she was just holding it down with her feet!"  or :-

"I didn't see her standing on the head, she kept it down with her feet to make him loose face."

Same same, but different!

Edited by sambum

12 minutes ago, sambum said:

OK - point taken, but she wasn't standing on the head - she was just holding it down with her feet! Same same, but different?

Uh, I'm not going to split hair here of "standing" vs "holding down" at all.

I was just under the impression you called out that other dude referring to the boy as "it" as opposed to "it" being the head, just felt the need to clarify on that point. If I got that wrong, my apologies.

2 minutes ago, Ceruhe said:

Uh, I'm not going to split hair here of "standing" vs "holding down" at all.

I was just under the impression you called out that other dude referring to the boy as "it" as opposed to "it" being the head, just felt the need to clarify on that point. If I got that wrong, my apologies.

I have just edited my post before I saw your reply, and it's obviously a communication breakdown! Sometime the way that we write things can easily be misconstrued (as in this case) Anyway, thank you for your post, and no need for the apology!

10 hours ago, RayHaas said:

Try do this in the western world. You will loose your kids to childcare instantly.

This is in Thailand, NOT the west. Why do people always compare what happens in Thailand to where they are from??

There is a fine line where discipline for kids is concerned. Some may think a swift slap on the back of the legs is no problem, some call it child cruelty. I have my own opinions but what she did is disgusting.

However, just because we in the west have our own guidelines for what the powers that be deem fit, doesn't mean it is gospel just because the rule was made in the west, or good for other countries, or even our own

8 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

Right, insane rant.

I guess I'll retract my statement and put on my blinders again. Listen and Believe it is. Women are pure good and can't do anything wrong and I've doubted it for a minute, how ever did I dare to weight personal experience, video footage, reality and human nature in a thought process and not simply follow mainstream media indoctrination.

Also random fyi, the current buzzwords are: sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, white supremacist, nazi, fat shaming, patriarchy, bigot....eh and some more, that's as far as I got without looking up the full list.

Kek be with you.

Yep, smoking crack