Farang Tourist Police Volunteers

bartender100

This is true,believe it or not is up to you,about ten days ago I was in climax music bar on walking street,I saw four I am sure russian guys,one of them had a hand gun,it did not look like a fake and was not a water gun.I only saw it because he tried to pass it under the table to another guy.

When they left I followed them to the end of walking street,where they all got on motorcycle taxi's.

I went to find Howard but he was off that night,so I told another farang tourist police,guess what he did not want to know,so I just told him I had done my bit.all he had to do was ask the taxi boys when they came back to find out where they took them.

Farang Tourist Police Officer Flunks

went to find Howard but he was off that night,so I told another farang tourist police,guess what he did not want to know,so I just told him I had done my bit.all he had to do was ask the taxi boys when they came back to find out where they took them.

As for ruskies, they must be the very last reminents of mafia what was kicked out the Kingdom some months back, according to sources or rumours around the city?

Bloody shame that volunteer police officer (foreigner) couldn't help out? Like you said, all he had to do was enquire where they ended up last?

Bloody farce isn't it?

Thaimee.

This is true,believe it or not is up to you,about ten days ago I was in climax music bar on walking street,I saw four I am sure russian guys,one of them had a hand gun,it did not look like a fake and was not a water gun.I only saw it because he tried to pass it under the table to another guy.

When they left I followed them to the end of walking street,where they all got on motorcycle taxi's.

I went to find Howard but he was off that night,so I told another farang tourist police,guess what he did not want to know,so I just told him I had done my bit.all he had to do was ask the taxi boys when they came back to find out where they took them.

What about the Farang Honarary Policeman, owner of MJE in Pattaya. Him and his wife ran off to Indonesia owing other farangs millions ( fact first hand knowledge).

Do you think this Honarary position was not for personal gain. Yes a former Grand master mason at that or at least one of his claims. Honarary policeman give us a break.

Khun ?,

There are a few honorary tourist police volunteers and officers around, I am not honorary, I actually volunteer my time and "work". Let me tell you, if I was dishonest and conned someone for x millions of baht, I would get treated exactly the same as other foreigners. I think the honorary appointment and his position in the Masons cannot be connected with his escape to Indonesia. Anyway what the f u c k has this got to do with this post. This forum is one of the wierdest I have ever been on. Anyone else want to add another meaningless negative comment to this post???

Just because someone is in a position that is to help ( with Terrorist or thugs) or where honesty is expected

does not mean they will make a fart smell better without a compensation in mind.

That is the way Pattaya is for many, but not for all, must be said also. Maybe the learning curve for all of us. Do not expect anything from anyone then you cannot be disappointed specially in Pattaya.