Police chief says seized war weapons linked to Dhammakaya, red shirts

webfact

So the Army is untouchable, and police and government. And the monks and the Hi-So i forgot. The poor are the quilty ones. Even if i tried i couldnt think up a story like whats happening in Thailand.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

we should believe the government because they never lied before.

We should believe the red shirts because they never lied before - and never used firearms to discuss their democratic perspective

Edited by sweatalot

14 hours ago, scorecard said:

And perhaps you would be happy to have the last scaly immoral gang of thieves still raping the country and finding more and more ways to ensure they can never get deposed? 

You mean the current rulers.. Or are you still beyond naieve to actually believe they do it for the good of the people whose rights they are so busy to surpress. Can't believe anyone to be this gullible and quite frankly stupid. Perhaps an agenda is present ?

14 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Any proof .................................. no, thought not.

Right, let me ask you the same thing. Based on this weapons find, where is the evidence for the claim that the temple is linked with this find, I am all ears to hear verifiable, legitimate and factual proof of any of the claims uttered in the article. To most on here this is met with extreme scepticism, and most are probably not even 'red shirt' supporters.

It seems this government has only a few believers left.

12 hours ago, Redline said:

They must party all night to come up with this

na here its pre built into a small brain red = downgrade, cannot spell the other two but they mean BullS>>>

Normal day in the Den of Corruption hope you enjoy your day

10 hours ago, sead said:

So the Army is untouchable, and police and government. And the monks and the Hi-So i forgot. The poor are the quilty ones. Even if i tried i couldnt think up a story like whats happening in Thailand.

"The poor are the quilty ones:   Why do you say that?