Internal Flight Search Engine

Blackandwhite

Is there a search engine that I can find flights from BKK to Phuket in Jan. So I can find the cheapest deal

My experience is that buying direct from the airlines is the cheapest for domestic flights. At best the travel agents can only match the direct airline prices and sometimes are more expensive. The only exception I've seen to this is that occasionally a travel agent may have some special promotion available that cannot be booked online.

There's actually not much need for a search engine, since www.airasia.com , www.nokair.com , www.orientthai.com , www.thaiair.com and www.bangkokair.com are essentially your only options for that route.

Thank you that is a great help, I will look att hem just after Christmas as we will need tickets for the 18th Jan ish,

Thank you again

Merry Christmas

There's actually not much need for a search engine, since www.airasia.com , www.nokair.com , www.orientthai.com , www.thaiair.com and www.bangkokair.com are essentially your only options for that route.

Thank you that is a great help, I will look att hem just after Christmas as we will need tickets for the 18th Jan ish,

Thank you again

Merry Christmas

There is a very good site called Sky Scanner

You need to do separate searches for Scheduled flights and LCCs (Low Cost Carriers) but since there is only Thai which is scheduled you can search that seperately. However, the three LCCs search results come out on one page with all the times and prices for outward and return legs for instant comparison. You can also compare cost of two singles with different carriers rather than return with just one. Just keep your search in and keep refreshing (Search Again) from time to time to see latest prices.

Great site in UK too for finding best deals for the likes of RyanAir and EasyJet. :o