pattaya motorbike and car test

myfriendu

Hi going to go tomorrow to do my car and bike test in pattaya got the paper work ,should the mrs and i go in the car or do i need both bike and car to do practical test ,i dont know if you use one of their motorbikes ,i wont have to do the car practical ,and i dont fancy driving there on a motorbike ,that highway is so busy 

Did I get the point:

You want to know whether they supply or rent a motorbike for the practical driving test?

As far as I know the DLT itself will not rent out motorbikes/scooters.

Maybe a local can tell whether there are rental shops around the Pattaya/Chonburi DLT?

There will be someone there willing to let you use their bike for a small fee....but it would be better to do the test on your own bike as you will be 100% familiar with its quirks and handling characteristics.

From where in the area are you coming?

Quite sure there is a path to the DLT without using the #7/#36 highways/motorways.

A bit complicated but doable.

(#7 is forbidden for motorbikes anyway although widely ignored)

• 9 months later...

I went to do my car and bike test today but had an original redidents certificate and a copy. So i could only do 1 or the other so I chose bike and have to wait until 28th feb, I could have done car today cos of uk license butreslly only nees bike test. If id had 2 original certificates would of got through before Feb 28th