No More Bar Girls

Polo

Personally i think most of the people that visit this site and Thailand are sex tourists

If all bars where closed, meaning no more bargirls.............

Prostitution was legalised, but prices where the same price as what you would pay in your own country.

Would you travel thouands of miles to go to Thailand for any other reason?

Personally i would like to see Bars closed, sex tourists rounded up and publically humiliated, before being deported back to their own country where they would be exposed to their friends and families as an exploiter.

And pls do not try to tell me that the Thai girls are preying on the Farangs, you fat bastards travel thousands of miles with the sole intent of having cheap sex with financially vunerable people half your age, do not try to justify your actions by passing on the shame to the real Victims, you people that come to Thailand for sex should be gassed on arrival

Thaksin is a nice Guy, i would be much harder....................................

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i think most of the people that visit this site and Thailand are sex tourists

Prostitution was legalised, but prices where the same price as what you would pay in your own country.

Personally i would like to see Bars closed, sex tourists rounded up and publically humiliated, before being deported back to their own country where they would be exposed to their friends and families as an exploiter.

And pls do not try to tell me that the Thai girls are preying on the Farangs, you fat bastards travel thousands of miles with the sole intent of having cheap sex with financially vunerable people half your age, do not try to justify your actions by passing on the shame to the real Victims, you people that come to Thailand for sex should be gassed on arrival

Thaksin is a nice Guy, i would be much harder....................................

Polo, I'm certainly not trying to pick a fight with you; I understand your angst.

One thing to remember; paying for sexual services in Siam/Thailand goes back

a long, long time. If you tried to eliminate altogether, you might have 20-30 million

angry Thai blokes to answer to. Farangs and bargirls are a miniscule proportion of the industry.

you people that come to Thailand for sex should be gassed on arrival.....

Another radical? Feminist?

If male,

"you people that come to Thailand for sex should be gassed on arrival....."

would this include yourself? :o

My first time in Thailand I came as a regular tourist; a passport in hand, money in my pocket, young and adventurous. I just ended up having sex with a Thai woman.

I swear it wasn't my fault. As Beevis or Butthead would say, "She aroused me. I didn't want to be aroused!"

My first time in Thailand I came as a regular tourist; a passport in hand, money in my pocket, young and adventurous. I just ended up having sex with a Thai woman.

I swear it wasn't my fault. As Beevis or Butthead would say, "She aroused me. I didn't want to be aroused!"

and in the hot tropics you'd had a few beers and your resistance was further lowered. Not your fault at all. She took advantage of you.

Most of ten million people per year are sex tourists? Where do they come from?

They also visit this site? What are you doing here kiddo? instead of wasting your time you'd better get yourself an education. That would probably change your perception of the real world out here.....

Dutchy

and in the hot tropics you'd had a few beers and your resistance was further lowered. Not your fault at all. She took advantage of you.

Doctor, let me set the scene for you; it was a tense moment. I felt like a rat trapped in a corner with no weapon at my disposal. There was no choice but to

surrender to the little brown hands! Noooooo!

a long, long time. If you tried to eliminate altogether, you might have 20-30 million

angry Thai blokes to answer to. Farangs and bargirls are a miniscule proportion of the industry.

Spot on.

Polo - you make a rather assuming assertion that most males from other countries are fat bastards who come here to exploit girls with money.

Therefore, declare to us that you are in the miniscule minority of morally upright citizens of earth who have never ever had to invoke any kind of financial transaction for sex (cash, dinner, clothes, shopping, drinks, etc) - and then leave the rest of us alone to be the scum of the earth that we are.

:o

where are you polo, are you in thailand?

are you telling me you never go to bars.

Polo opined ....

"Personally i think most of the people that visit this site and Thailand are sex tourists"

And you arrived at this decision how ... ???

"Prostitution was legalised, but prices where the same price as what you would pay in your own country."

For the first part, it is the same supply and demand curve as has existed for thousands of years. Women have it and men want it, and very often vice versa. The fact that some choose to sell it or pay for it only makes a difference if you are some hard core moralist.

For the second part, areas of the world that have legalized the activity, have extremely low instances of STDs and sexual assaults. Could there maybe, possibly, be some link ??

"Would you travel thouands of miles to go to Thailand for any other reason?"

I can think of Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Berlin, Reno, Las Vegas, and many other places, as being a primary destination for that reason alone, or at least a contributing factor. Why would Thailand be any different??

" ..... you people that come to Thailand for sex should be gassed on arrival .... "

Gee, call me crazy, but I seem to recall some guy named Hitler having similar views about gassing specific groups of people. Are you a distant relative or something??

On the other hand, perhaps I should say thanks .... I've had a pretty crappy day and your post was just the think to help me vent a little.

Spot on.

Polo - you make a rather assuming assertion that most males from other countries are fat bastards who come here to exploit girls with money.

Therefore, declare to us that you are in the miniscule minority of morally upright citizens of earth who have never ever had to invoke any kind of financial transaction for sex (cash, dinner, clothes, shopping, drinks, etc) - and then leave the rest of us alone to be the scum of the earth that we are.

:o

You pay either way, directly (barfine), or indirectly (girlfriends/wives), girls, girls, girls! heh In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash! :D

No i'm not, and you simply cant prove it.

The Beaches, The Climate, The food, the people, the fact it isnt home???

Want me to go on, or is that enough reason?

I think if you managed to pull that one off, you might be the one who was humiliated... just a thought

Hey, i'm not a slender, toned, six-pack kinda guy, but i aint fat. I didnt travel thousands of miles just for that, i came to visit family out here, work out here and get away from the cold rain that i used to wake upto every morning... Finacially vunerable? I think your average BG earns twice what i earn - so maybe finacially vuneable compaired to your dole check, boyo. As for the Gassing comment, well that just about sums up what your seen as here... I think Spee nailed that one.

Father Christmas comes once a year, the tooth fairy is real and the easter bunny was round my house for a slice of battenberg and a yorkshire tea not 5 minutes ago....

Man i needed a good troll to bait, had a dire day at work today!

Well, i can see that i made a mistake pre-judging you lot........................

OK, apart from all the people that posted on this thread, the rest are all exploiters, and fat bastards......OK, Happy?

where are you polo, are you in thailand?

are you telling me you never go to bars.

I think he's in Japan. Maybe in Nishi Kawaguchi.

I was in Japan, .........................Roppongi, Tokyo.

Now i am in Thailand.

Polo

Don't forget to wipe your arse next time before you talk. I can't believe the amount of <deleted> that comes out of it.

Dave,

Believe it or not, there are people who spend a considerable amount of time in Thailand and don't go to bars.

Now, I'm not knocking bars... but then again, we're not just talking about a place to get a pint...