britmaveric

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to all,

Just hit town on my new OA visa and I am ready to party. Just give me directions to the spot and I will be there. Temporarily staying at the Deluxe Perfect Mansion near 3rd Rd and North Pattaya Rd. till I get my bearings. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

rdrokit

I think with an OA visa you have to apply for a Party Permit first....you may check with the immigration in Jomtien Soi 5

Ha, Ha. Already have my Party Permit and it has MANY entry stamps. I maybe in my 50's, look 40 but party like a 30 year old. Watch out.

point taken :o

first one is on me!

Can't pass up a free drink. Just tell me where Bert's is and I'll be there.

Hello to all,

Just hit town on my new OA visa and I am ready to party. Just give me directions to the spot and I will be there. Temporarily staying at the Deluxe Perfect Mansion near 3rd Rd and North Pattaya Rd. till I get my bearings. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

rdrokit

I think with an OA visa you have to apply for a Party Permit first....you may check with the immigration in Jomtien Soi 5

Ha, Ha. Already have my Party Permit and it has MANY entry stamps. I maybe in my 50's, look 40 but party like a 30 year old. Watch out.

point taken :o

first one is on me!

Can't pass up a free drink. Just tell me where Bert's is and I'll be there.

Details and location can be found..... here

Seeing as it looks like there is going to be quite a few of us this Friday, i think someone should warn Bert, i know hes a member but he never seems to be here.

Thanks Mate ive been keeping a weary eye on things, ( maybe that should be Blury eye!! ) and the pub crawl, will put a post on there as well. Once I see the numbers I will put some tables together, will also fire up the BBQ for some free Hot Dogs and things about 8pm.

See you all Friday, Bert

Excellent pissup....the usual suspects as well as a new face.

Best wises to Ace who has departed the area for a short while and welcome to Rocket....looks like you've been practicing pissheadery for a while :o:D:D

Bert....best pea and ham soup I've had in years.....and thank you for the hospitality

Just came back from Bert's having lunch.

Bert asked me whether this is right that we invade him again tomorrow and I said yes, looks like they love you. He hinted that "they" rather loved the hot dogs than him and well...whatever, I'll be there around 9:30

Please leave some beers left for me!

:o

Just came back from Bert's having lunch.

Bert asked me whether this is right that we invade him again tomorrow and I said yes, looks like they love you. He hinted that "they" rather loved the hot dogs than him and well...whatever, I'll be there around 9:30

Please leave some beers left for me!

:o

might not be much left by that time