Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

Another thread has been going re the non sponsored weekly + pissups.

Something like Friday or other day TV pissup, can't remember the thread, but it is here.

kdf

That's why I resuscitated this one - which was asking for suggestions for venues suitable for official TV get-togethers, rather than the other thread which seems to be just a Friday-to-Friday "Where shall we meet?" without the feedback on suitability.

See Buckwheats criteria on the first page.

I now understand, good idea.

Sorry for double post my connection speeds were so slow it did not seem as the first had gone through.

kdf

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thread has been going re the non sponsored weekly + pissups.

Something like Friday or other day TV pissup, can't remember the thread, but it is here.

kdf

That's why I resuscitated this one - which was asking for suggestions for venues suitable for official TV get-togethers, rather than the other thread which seems to be just a Friday-to-Friday "Where shall we meet?" without the feedback on suitability.

See Buckwheats criteria on the first page.

see the original post of the friday night or any night thread

"As the pissup thread is looking mainly for suitable venues for a pissup we have started a Friday night out one where other venues may be included that may otherwise be overlooked, This will run and anyone looking to have a fun night out and meet some fellow posters are welcome to join in"

if a venue is found and could be suitable then it can be added to the pissup thread as well

"As the pissup thread is looking mainly for suitable venues for a pissup we have started a Friday night out one where other venues may be included that may otherwise be overlooked, This will run and anyone looking to have a fun night out and meet some fellow posters are welcome to join in"

if a venue is found and could be suitable then it can be added to the pissup thread as well

...one could just get the impression that rather unsuitable venues are picked lately.. :o

Anyways.....where and when this Friday?

...one could just get the impression that rather unsuitable venues are picked lately.. :o

rather unsuitable for what? the venues being picked have been for people to just go out and meet people, various styles so as to encompass different sections of the community of expats, at no point was it made that these should be for TV pissups and thats the main reason for the second friday night thread, if a venue we go to is suitable then it can be added here as been suitable for a pissup, anyway might not be back for Friday this week from Chiang Mai, so you could pick a venue thats new and you think is suitable :D

See my post about Hogs Breath Saloon on the Frday night thread....good place to go.

Lennies is now Shooters and I reckon that with Noi's could be a good choice, they'd be more suitable than Secrets IMO.

:o

Has anyone been to Shooters since the revamp? may be a good one for a friday night outing

I've been once, nice bar, nice set up, a good place IMO for this kind of do. :o

Shooters is the old Lennies, right ? Soi Diamond (on the #2 road end) ?

The last Pattaya PissUp started off there way back last year, before moving on to the Blues Factory ? (unless I missed a Pattaya PissUp inbetween).

The only problem I recall from that venue was the large speakers aimed at the tables just before the pool room. Made it a bit hard to have a conversation. Other than that it was quite alright (anyone driving might have a problem with finding parking though).

I've been once, nice bar, nice set up, a good place IMO for this kind of do. :o

Shooters is the old Lennies, right ? Soi Diamond (on the #2 road end) ?

The last Pattaya PissUp started off there way back last year, before moving on to the Blues Factory ? (unless I missed a Pattaya PissUp inbetween).

The only problem I recall from that venue was the large speakers aimed at the tables just before the pool room. Made it a bit hard to have a conversation. Other than that it was quite alright (anyone driving might have a problem with finding parking though).

Lennies has been revamped and very different now, but still no parking. Guess I have to go have a look myself and see what its like now.

Yes you did miss a pissup at Tropical Berts Kerry

So what about tonights outing ? Is it every week?

Friday the thirteenth - Should be somewhere spooky?

Hello Simon255,

Spooky, I like that. I am not as familiar with the lay of the land as some, but Fantasy Bar in Jomtien Complex is a good possibility. Drinks are less than some places. They have the best beer cosies I have seen. No pole dancing, or much dancing at all. Nice clean couches, some female companionship if desired and at least a good place to start. Raro talks about 9ish, I also would have to push the standard 7pm time to later. How about 8:30 at the Fantasy Bar and onward as we may choose?

KDF + she who runs with scissors

So what about tonights outing ? Is it every week?

Friday the thirteenth - Should be somewhere spooky?

Hello Simon255,

Spooky, I like that. I am not as familiar with the lay of the land as some, but Fantasy Bar in Jomtien Complex is a good possibility. Drinks are less than some places. They have the best beer cosies I have seen. No pole dancing, or much dancing at all. Nice clean couches, some female companionship if desired and at least a good place to start. Raro talks about 9ish, I also would have to push the standard 7pm time to later. How about 8:30 at the Fantasy Bar and onward as we may choose?

KDF + she who runs with scissors

AAAARRRRGGGHHH,

I am off to the fantasy bar and it will be a friday nite pissup if it is only the few of us. friday.... check, night...... check, pissup...... of course

kdf + she who runs with scissors