Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

Would just like to say Thank you to all the members who came by last night to check out my bar. I feel privilaged to even be in the running after owning the bar for only 3 months.

Any board member who would like to drop by for a quick one is very welcome and if you let me know you are from the board you will get the first drink free. (I know some of you travel a long way from Pattaya to check us out!)

Once again, good to see you all last night and hope to see you again.

Chris & Kaew

Thanks for the hospitality Chris & Kaew, i certainly will be dropping by again for a drink hope to see others there too!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would just like to say Thank you to all the members who came by last night to check out my bar. I feel privilaged to even be in the running after owning the bar for only 3 months.

Any board member who would like to drop by for a quick one is very welcome and if you let me know you are from the board you will get the first drink free. (I know some of you travel a long way from Pattaya to check us out!)

Once again, good to see you all last night and hope to see you again.

Chris & Kaew

Thanks for the hospitality Chris & Kaew, i certainly will be dropping by again for a drink hope to see others there too!

Very Generous Chris!!! :o

Forgot to say, On the subject of an official TV lounge or meet every month, I would be happy to throw open the upstairs bar for the exclusive use of TV members that day, so you will know that everyone there will be another member. Also ALL drinks bought that night would be discounted by 10 baht each, so Bottle Heinekin would be 60 baht, Draught 45 baht, whisky 35 baht etc etc. Let me know what you think of the idea.

Chris & Kaew

Chris, you're very generous but next time please don't light off fireworks in the bar, ok? In response to your PM, My eyebrows are growing back just fine thanks...:o

img0446sz3.jpg

The Next Pissup Recon will be at....

Jamisons at 7 pm Friday night 12 January.

All TV members are invited to come and scope out the surroundings and post their thoughts.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions of a location for the TV management to consider for the next official pissup, please post it on this thread.

See you at Jamesons guys. I'm sure I'll work out who you are. :o

All TV members are invited to come and scope out the surroundings and post their thoughts.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions of a location for the TV management to consider for the next official pissup, please post it on this thread.

Just look for Larry, mo and Curly

Just look for Larry, mo and Curly

I'm the handsome one...

post-13660-1168475665_thumb.jpg

How about The Caddy Shack next to the Harley Bar Soi 17.

It's quite big, air conned, good food, good prices, can park, wife friendly, not too noisy and you can pop next door for ball games if you get bored :o

Better make it next Fridays Recce hey?

So when is this piss-up? After all these recce's we must be near?

Where and when the pissups are is determined by the management of TV....we hope it's not scheduled for another year or two so we can keep doing recons :D:D:D:D

can we send the tab to George? :o

How about The Caddy Shack next to the Harley Bar Soi 17.

It's quite big, air conned, good food, good prices, can park, wife friendly, not too noisy and you can pop next door for ball games if you get bored :o

Better make it next Fridays Recce hey?

Can you leave that one until late Feb? Then I can walk there and crawl back home. Harley Bar, Lion Pub (Liberty Mansion) are my locals.

Prefer Caddy Shack in Angeles City (PI). Afternoon bar with all services.

Can you leave that one until late Feb? Then I can walk there and crawl back home. Harley Bar, Lion Pub (Liberty Mansion) are my locals.

I can't find anything in the Recon Handbook that prohibits multiple recons. We would be glad to check it out on multiple occasions. :o

I can't find anything in the Recon Handbook that prohibits multiple recons. We would be glad to check it out on multiple occasions. :o

In fact the edition of the recon handbook (now refered to as the RHB) i have states "Multiple visits and surprise visits are encouraged"

was that you lot??

as you walk in the front door of Jamesons on the left in front of the pool tables, a long table, a couple of handbags on the end and about 6 blokes, i was there about 8.30 and i was going to come say hello but not knowing if it was you lot or not plus after sitting down at the bar and ordering a John Smiths (220 baht) and a malibu/pineapple(130 baht) for the handbag i was too stuned to talk.

BB

was that you lot??

as you walk in the front door of Jamesons on the left in front of the pool tables, a long table, a couple of handbags on the end and about 6 blokes, i was there about 8.30 and i was going to come say hello but not knowing if it was you lot or not plus after sitting down at the bar and ordering a John Smiths (220 baht) and a malibu/pineapple(130 baht) for the handbag i was too stuned to talk.

BB

Too bad you're not too stunned to post.

You had nothing but negative comments about D&D and now Jamesons. How about letting us know where your bar is so we can all be "stunned".

Was that you holding hands with that bearded bloke at the bar?

nothing but negative comments about D&D's?

i may have made 1 or 2 about the women (all in jest) but i use the bar have done for years and continue to do so, on average at least a couple times a week.

holding hands with the bearded bloke?

no not me, i was the young handsome bloke with the beautiful wife sat at the bar next to Kim's table at about 8.30-9pm.

BB