where in thailand could you get this made ?

pumpjack

business idea.  where could i get such furniture and ornaments made in thailand or even laos or cambodia.           i remember a furniture store here in europe called " the iron workz "  it sold such things and was very popular.              i guess this type of furniture would appeal to many people who want something that lasts instead of homepro MDF units and tables etc,       i mean metal will last so easilly re sellable .  i guess i would need to get in touch with some art students for designs and the use of materials,  some metal workers who are passionate about what they do.  

its an idea but i need some inside knowledge if any of you can help me in any way possible.  i have some money to put into this project if need be it has been on my mind quite a long time now.      i remember buying a bed and bedroom set from  INDEX  5 years ago , its ready for  the bin now, hence my thinking .  

ultraclear-epoxy-penny-9.jpg

734239a7ef562aab3ab38f02ee6e86c9.jpg

17492616_897388503732518_459067917600693934_o.jpg

d4abf6fdd7bb0be5dd4ab7f3a893a130.jpg

95d55475f51b3a777f7d75294cf1ca24.jpg

017.JPG

4c0c84d24229475bdd36021f1a8fb43e.jpg

tube-chair.jpg

16 hours ago, oldcarguy said:

Where are you ?

In BKK over by the train station is a street full of shops that make iron gates ,  also more metal shops under the expressway overpass around the corner  ,

thanks,  bkk is a big city,  where exactky please

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The tricycles are already sold (usually in white) in many places (Chatuchak, plant&flower shops along the roads...).

Have you tried to go to Srinigarind Night Market (behind the big shopping mall). There are lots of vintage style shops, including furniture in this style. Maybe worth a look and a try to hook up with people who are in the biz.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived