More proof of Army contempt for justice

webfact

12 minutes ago, muzmurray said:

Dennis Rhode, Firearm owner/CCW etc

First and foremost, I’ve worked in IC (security contracting) and have family/friends in the SOF community BUT HOWEVER….
FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS “SPECIAL OPS VET” ETC ETC IN THEIR EXPERTISE SECTION. I’M NOT A VET. I’VE WORKED WITH FIREARMS AND SPEAK FREQUENTLY WITH RETIRED AND ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE US SOF COMMUNITY.

THIS VIDEO ENDS THE ARGUMENTS——IT’S ONE OF DOZENS I’VE FOUND ON THIS TOPIC.

When an SAS/SBS element liaising alongside a Marine det, and one stands up using full auto (and not for suppression as they are taking IDA—aka mortars etc, mainly) at some Taliban in a treeline nearby.

THEN Y OU ALSO SEE SOMETHING UNIQUE THAT PUTS THIS ALL TO BED BETWEEN US GUN GEEKS—

There is a Marine that if you listen closely, uses some kind of SAM-R or M110/SR-25 type rifle in FA as well (the DM fires his SR-25-type rifle in full auto and fires a full mag, with his suppressor smoking from it)

This settles it…Everyone that HASN’T become military SMEs because they were 11Bs at Benning or a Marine in Pendleton training alongside me when I was a Devil Pup (inside joke) that says “full auto is only FROM HOLLYWOOD MOVIES! Our guys don’t use that EVER! LOL!!!!”…well, if you wanna say anyone using FA on a weapon that THE MANUFACTURER INTENTIONALLY PLACED THE FA FEATURE ON MANY OF THE MILITARY/LE AR PLATFORMS is full of crap when they say they know SOF who have used it (meaning the VERY well-trained SMU types use this feature, just read about Don Hollenbaugh when he singlehandedly used FA on his weapon to fend off hundreds of ACM in Falluja) then maybe rethink your whole view of reality….There are PLENTY of instances, recent AND old (Vietnam etc), where FA was and is used…by the bad guys and our most highly trained US SOF…The first SAS and Delta Squadrons were TAUGHT to use it in most circumstances when it wasn’t going to be too dangerous (i.e HR, unless they were using Mp5s etc, which they STILL use the feature even during hostage rescue).

This should end the argument about full auto and assault rifles

This is the video he refers to;

this is getting way off topic. the video showed these guys using their rifles on semi and one machine gunner using his machinegun on auto. not sure what point it makes. none of these guys are going to waste ammo  using their rifles on auto as they are not effective for that.  the guy in the article should not have used auto either from what i have read. was a single target in a civilian situation.

just read through all that writing about a security contractor. he was never military trained. doubt any effective army is going to train riflemen to use their rifles on auto. carrying that much amo is just not practical for a start.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Prawit Wongsuwan

If he cannot convince you no one can. This man is pure gold right 99.9% of the time well in his mind anyways. He is talking to a mindset that a previous poster outlined about his wife saying that she did not question authorities on a water problem. This man is not used to being questioned just talking down from on high. 

Edited by elgordo38

Dennis Rhode, Firearm owner/CCW etc Written Aug 1, 2016     First and foremost, I’ve worked in IC (security contracting) and have family/friends in the SOF community BUT HOWEVER….
FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS “SPECIAL OPS VET” ETC ETC IN THEIR EXPERTISE SECTION. I’M NOT A VET. I’VE WORKED WITH FIREARMS AND SPEAK FREQUENTLY WITH RETIRED AND ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE US SOF COMMUNITY.
THIS VIDEO ENDS THE ARGUMENTS——IT’S ONE OF DOZENS I’VE FOUND ON THIS TOPIC.
  When an SAS/SBS element liaising alongside a Marine det, and one stands up using full auto (and not for suppression as they are taking IDA—aka mortars etc, mainly) at some Taliban in a treeline nearby.
THEN Y OU ALSO SEE SOMETHING UNIQUE THAT PUTS THIS ALL TO BED BETWEEN US GUN GEEKS—
There is a Marine that if you listen closely, uses some kind of SAM-R or M110/SR-25 type rifle in FA as well (the DM fires his SR-25-type rifle in full auto and fires a full mag, with his suppressor smoking from it)
This settles it…Everyone that HASN’T become military SMEs because they were 11Bs at Benning or a Marine in Pendleton training alongside me when I was a Devil Pup (inside joke) that says “full auto is only FROM HOLLYWOOD MOVIES! Our guys don’t use that EVER! LOL!!!!”…well, if you wanna say anyone using FA on a weapon that THE MANUFACTURER INTENTIONALLY PLACED THE FA FEATURE ON MANY OF THE MILITARY/LE AR PLATFORMS is full of crap when they say they know SOF who have used it (meaning the VERY well-trained SMU types use this feature, just read about Don Hollenbaugh when he singlehandedly used FA on his weapon to fend off hundreds of ACM in Falluja) then maybe rethink your whole view of reality….There are PLENTY of instances, recent AND old (Vietnam etc), where FA was and is used…by the bad guys and our most highly trained US SOF…The first SAS and Delta Squadrons were TAUGHT to use it in most circumstances when it wasn’t going to be too dangerous (i.e HR, unless they were using Mp5s etc, which they STILL use the feature even during hostage rescue).
This should end the argument about full auto and assault rifles

This is the video he refers to;

this is getting way off topic. the video showed these guys using their rifles on semi and one machine gunner using his machinegun on auto. not sure what point it makes. none of these guys are going to waste ammo  using their rifles on auto as they are not effective for that.  the guy in the article should not have used auto either from what i have read. was a single target in a civilian situation.

just read through all that writing about a security contractor. he was never military trained. doubt any effective army is going to train riflemen to use their rifles on auto. carrying that much amo is just not practical for a start.

Hmm, we're talking about shooting a teenage hill tribe boy in the back because he ran away from an army check point. Allegedly he had a grenade and a knife - both are hard to see (and harder still to use) when someone is running away.

It is also alleged that he had been threatened by those soldiers the day before.

Incidentally, aren't the M16s the Thais used limited to 3 round bursts? That said, having looked at my stepsons rifle on his recruits family day, it was so knackered I'm surprised it worked - he told me that on his (only) range practice he had to cock it manually for every round. Still, he had a red beret and para wings...

12 minutes ago, JAG said:

Hmm, we're talking about shooting a teenage hill tribe boy in the back because he ran away from an army check point. Allegedly he had a grenade and a knife - both are hard to see (and harder still to use) when someone is running away.

It is also alleged that he had been threatened by those soldiers the day before.

Incidentally, aren't the M16s the Thais used limited to 3 round bursts? That said, having looked at my stepsons rifle on his recruits family day, it was so knackered I'm surprised it worked - he told me that on his (only) range practice he had to cock it manually for every round. Still, he had a red beret and para wings...

yes better we get back on topic. sure sounds like a cover up to me.

5 hours ago, JAG said:

'Still, he had a red beret and para wings...' I hope the general wasn't wearing a red beret; his face should have been red enough to have blended in.

RTA isn't in the habit of doing the RTP show and tell with the grenade, knife and 2,800 yaba pills displayed on the table?  Nobody saw any of that.   Locals afraid to talk....  uh huh, this kid was fragged.

Might as well get some mileage out of it, their cavalier attitude reinforces the already crystal clear message - - We can put a bullet in you and not even be arsed enough to plant some evidence, because "they" won't challenge us.  BTW we are "they", there's nobody else to turn to.  Best you keep quiet now, and go along with the program. 

It would appear that the army is very adept at killing its own soldiers, in peace time, in fact in any time.The excuses made are contrived and its obvious for all to see.And its pitiful that they believe that we believe them.I just wonder how brave they would be, if it actually happened that they had to come to the defence of this country.How brave would they be against real soldiers, Such as the SAS, or the Navy Seals, or the likes of the Isreali's or any of the other highly trained special op's soldiers that are trained to kill in ways that this army could not even imagine.How long would it be before the fear set in and realizing that the 10/1 ratio of the beating of another human being, no longer apply's and run away?

This government has never apologised for anything that it has done wrong, or even admitted any wrongdoing, ever, so why does anyone expect them to start now?

A page out of The Trump Method of Governing.

It would appear that the army is very adept at killing its own soldiers, in peace time, in fact in any time.The excuses made are contrived and its obvious for all to see.And its pitiful that they believe that we believe them.I just wonder how brave they would be, if it actually happened that they had to come to the defence of this country.How brave would they be against real soldiers, Such as the SAS, or the Navy Seals, or the likes of the Isreali's or any of the other highly trained special op's soldiers that are trained to kill in ways that this army could not even imagine.How long would it be before the fear set in and realizing that the 10/1 ratio of the beating of another human being, no longer apply's and run away?

Special Ops? Navy Seals? They would run away from the Midsomer Norton Platoon of the Army Cadet Force!
[emoji4]

I wonder if the average Thai taxpayer citizen ever reflects on how well the money he contributes through tax to development of the nation of Thailand and its services for citizens is used?

Since the advent of modern Thai "democracy" after World War 2 the Thai military machine has killed and wounded more Thais (citizens whose tax contributions pay soldiers' salaries, weapons, food and shelter etc) - its own supporters - than any other group identified as enemies of the Thai State.

Yet the military junta insists their organisation continues to work and carry out its duties in the best interests of Thais.

This may be simply a matter of language misunderstandings.

I wonder if the average Thai taxpayer citizen ever reflects on how well the money he contributes through tax to development of the nation of Thailand and its services for citizens is used?

Since the advent of modern Thai "democracy" after World War 2 the Thai military machine has killed and wounded more Thais (citizens whose tax contributions pay soldiers' salaries, weapons, food and shelter etc) - its own supporters - than any other group identified as enemies of the Thai State.

Yet the military junta insists their organisation continues to work and carry out its duties in the best interests of Thais.

This may be simply a matter of language misunderstandings.

He may well muse in private.

He knows full well however, should he muse in public, there is a chance that he may be "caught at a checkpoint brandishing a knife and a hand grenade". He keeps his musing to himself.

One day something will provide a catalyst...

Meanwhile there is no misunderstanding.