Aussie rules football quality

ellathai

Ok so I'm thinking of getting the footy on watchafl global and wondering if anyone is already doing it. I know about the other ways but on a 55 inch tv it's pretty bad. I've read that it's not too bad via watchafl global,is there anyone that can confirm this please.

1 hour ago, ellathai said:

Ok so I'm thinking of getting the footy on watchafl global and wondering if anyone is already doing it. I know about the other ways but on a 55 inch tv it's pretty bad. I've read that it's not too bad via watchafl global,is there anyone that can confirm this please.

I've got it and find it really good.

This year, you also get the shows from Fox Footy such as AFL360, On the Couch etc.

There is a subforum on AFL where it is also discussed.

It's cheaper to subscribe through an AFL club than directly through the website.

I have 30 Mbps and I find it very poor. I think it depends where you are located. I started using Chrome  and it shut down my computer. I changed to Firefox and was okay for a while. Now I can see the same play over again when I want live play. It has even gone from a live game to a repeat game. The local village where I live are learning some colourful Aussie language.  I have complained but have had no success

9 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I have 30 Mbps and I find it very poor. I think it depends where you are located. I started using Chrome  and it shut down my computer. I changed to Firefox and was okay for a while. Now I can see the same play over again when I want live play. It has even gone from a live game to a repeat game. The local village where I live are learning some colourful Aussie language.  I have complained but have had no success

I find that when I use it through the App on my android box, the quality can be pretty poor.

But when I connect via HDMI, the picture is pretty much perfect.

I'm not sure why there's a difference but there is.

I find that when I use it through the App on my android box, the quality can be pretty poor.

But when I connect via HDMI, the picture is pretty much perfect.
I'm not sure why there's a difference but there is.

Connect what via HDMI?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JaseTheBass said:

Ok.

I would suggest either his Android STB hasn't got enough memory or the app is managing memory poorly.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that.

I've got a feeling it's the App.