Bangkok Motorshow 2017, Yamaha X Max 300?

MrJ

Dear all,

planing to travel to BKK Motorshow but herd the rumor that the introduction of the X Max 300 to Thailand might be leased until November 2017. If someone visits the show could you please check if the bike is on display and/or any update available?

Would save me time and money as I would cancel my trip.

Thanks

O.K. you heard a "rumor" Where, from whom, how reliable is your source for this??? When I checked at the Yamaha dealer after the recent motorshow they told me the X Max 300 would be availabe by the end of April. Hopefully your rumor will be proven to be pure twaddle as this new maxi scooter will blow the Honda Forza 300 right out of the water and I cannot wait to get my hands on one. A lot more horse power, some type of traction control, better styling, non combi ABS, better sized tyres whats not to desire.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

5 hours ago, DaleBkk said:

Definitely NO X Max @ motor show... why does Thailand always have to wait so damn long for these bikes to be released.

After all they are manufactured here in Thailand just bloody annoying

N Max is manufactured in Indonesia - but still in other SOA markets already available for months :-(

3 hours ago, MrJ said:

N Max is manufactured in Indonesia - but still in other SOA markets already available for months :-(

Talk to Yamaha, they do customer survey to see if there is enough demand for particular bikes. If no bike not enough interest.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 1:53 AM, DaleBkk said:

Definitely NO X Max @ motor show... why does Thailand always have to wait so damn long for these bikes to be released.

After all they are manufactured here in Thailand just bloody annoying

Actually, the new X-max is manufactured in Indonesia.