usb charger .....

taninthai

hi

as title says looking for one of them usb charger port things that mount on your handlebars...anyone know any online shop in thailand with quick delivery ....the thais so need to start getting on eBay serious lack of thai sellers on there,,,loads available from hong kong but cannot wait on there delivery times.......

8 hours ago, taninthai said:

hi

as title says looking for one of them usb charger port things that mount on your handlebars...anyone know any online shop in thailand with quick delivery ....the thais so need to start getting on eBay serious lack of thai sellers on there,,,loads available from hong kong but cannot wait on there delivery times.......

I bought mine from a fone shop, two outlets. It had a cig lighter plug on the other end - cut it off and extended the wires to a buss bar connected to my battery.

2 hours ago, canthai55 said:

bought mine from a fone shop, two outlets. It had a cig lighter plug on the other end - cut it off and extended the wires to a buss bar connected to my

Lol.....yeah I did that a few years ago onmy old bike.....might just go for that option again them type are available everywhere even 7/11 have them?.

Have also found Chiang rai saddlebags have handle bar mounted ones available for delivery 650 bht...but they are a bit big and bulky.

Thanks for replies.