Missing Thai woman and US rapist: Thai press reports woman is safe amid claims she was not with wanted man

webfact

Missing Thai woman and US rapist: Thai press reports woman is safe amid claims she was not with wanted man

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: --  Thai Rath reported that Nitaya Beetge - the wife of a South African man who had reported her missing - is alive and well.

They quoted the admin page of Mem Pho Dam that said that they had been in contact with Nitaya, 30, who denied being with Jackson Mathew Hall, 24, a convicted rapist wanted on sodomy charges of a 5 year old in Alabama.

They reported that she had been in contact with a family member and was safe. They said that she knew Hall but was not aware of his past.

She said that she was having personal problems and wanted to be alone.

Thaivisa understands from sources close to the matter that contrary to the Thai press reports Nitaya is believed to have been with Hall and they were possibly still together today.

Thai police in Chonburi were unable to find either Nitaya or Hall while following the lodging of a missing person's report by estranged husband Darron Beetge, Muak Lek, Saraburi police had circulated pictures of his missing wife.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-30

15 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

So appears to be a case of wasting police time

Agree, and I do not think it is Nitaya at fault.

Possessive husband who knew his marriage was in trouble twists the facts??? 

And could she just walk in to a Thai police station and say she is OK? would the police even know who she was even though this is a front page news story? if they did would they try to forcefully repatriate her with husband?

2 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Possessive husband who knew his marriage was in trouble twists the facts??? 

The Husband has already stated that its has been the media who have twisted the facts .

He simply wants to contact his wife in order to get his Son a PP

He doesnt want his wife back

Where's Darron? What's going on? Can you update the story from your end? If she's being manipulated by Jack it's time to get that lawyer in. Jack could get Nitaya to file for sole custody, time for peace of mind. Looks to me that she's ready to fight and won't give up Jack. Love is blind. He must love all this attention. He wants to twist the knife slowly. Get the lawyer. He's a hardened criminal without feelings, Christ, be careful Darron.

P.S - the Here's Johnny picture is not joke. This is what I imagine Jack Hall to look like. A psychopath.

Edited by tukkytuktuk

Hmmmm, a thai female denying that she is with another man to the man who she financially benefits from.

Her story is she is staying with relatives. HMmmm

I live in Pattaya. I have seen this a lot over the years. Usually at the back of the bar in a quiet corner "Hello Teeluk, I not in Pattaya, I go home take care family. Yes I get money you send. Love you, miss you, juub juub"

THAIVISA EXCLUSIVE

BREAKING

“My fears for me and my son” – South African man and son, 6, warned by police as US rapist remains on the loose in Thailand

BANGKOK: -- A South African man living in Thailand has spoken of his fears as a convicted US rapist who is thought to have run off with his wife remains on the loose.

Darron Beetge was speaking to Thaivisa as police try to trace 24 year old Jackson Mathew Hall who is wanted in Alabama after skipping bail on charges of sodomy against a five year old.

Mr Beetge believes that his estranged wife Nitaya has been with Hall who is likely to be using the name Tyler Doran Smith, an alias he assumed after arranging a passport in that name to flee justice in America.

“The police think he could be dangerous and are telling me to look after my son,” said Mr Beetge.

“They want me to keep him safe.

“The police don’t want me to leave him anywhere where he or I might be found.

“So I am worried now”.

He spoke about moving hotels and being close to police while the saga plays out. The story is now all across Thai media and making national television news.

Mr Beetge posted on Thaivisa last June that he felt threatened and asked for advice on the forum about what to do regarding violent threats.

He told Thaivisa today that Hall had contacted him over the phone last year and allegedly said: “You are going to be wearing a halo mother***ker.

Also he claimed that Hall said he “would hunt me down and end me and that in the army he would often kill men with a smile on his face.”

However, Mr Beetge dismisses the idea that Hall was ever in the US army, he had never even finish high school, he believes.

Mr Beetge said that he had warned his wife about information he had discovered about Hall back in December. Nitaya and Hall had started a relationship by that time.

Since the story broke about them being on the run together Hall has been unable to work. He had previously been employed as a teacher at a school in Khon Kaen. Nitaya is an agent who finds work for teachers, a job that Mr Beetge has now taken on since she went missing.

In latest unconfirmed reports in the Thai media Nitaya is believed to have surfaced and is denying that she has been with the wanted rapist. Mr Beetge said he was unable to confirm that she was still with Hall.

Hall is now believed to be on overstay and unable to leave even on his fake passport.

Meanwhile the US authorities are taking a keen interest in the case and are believed to be liaising with Thai authorities to track down Hall.

A website in the US posted in 2015 that Hall was armed when authorities moved to arrest him on charges of sexual assault and sodomy against a five year old.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-30

Sorry I posted this in the other thread so I will copy and paste it here.

Sorry I haven't posted much as a lot is going on in the background at the moment. My estranged wife is claiming to reporters that I have lied, but the reporters are picking her responses apart. I have simply said that if she feels I have lied she should go to the police as I am more than willing to back up all of my claims.

Edited by Darron

What are the laws regarding harboring a fugitive in Thailand?

in the USA:

" It is generally illegal to provide protection or a place to hide to a person who is either avoiding law enforcement because he committed a crime or because he escaped from police custody. To convict you of harboring a fugitive, the prosecution must prove that the person you protected committed a crime, that you knew about the crime and that your intention was to help him hide from law enforcement."

galbeagle.com/10051536-penalties-harboring-fugitive.html

Edited by NCC1701A

Darron, I commend you on being clear and open in your communications, and resisting others attempts to sensationalise the case.

When your wife is eventually tracked down, please go into all situations with her with the understanding that she is not who she once was, but could be again who she was the day she left you and your son. Your son deserves stability, and as a young man will lose so much if his access to you is restricted. Please take every step you can to protect your son, also bearing in mind that her family have absolute loyalty to her, even though they may be aunts, uncles and grandparents.

Find someone that will stand by you and not go for an upgrade (in their own twisted sense of so in this case).

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

What are the laws regarding harboring a fugitive in Thailand?

in the USA:

" It is generally illegal to provide protection or a place to hide to a person who is either avoiding law enforcement because he committed a crime or because he escaped from police custody. To convict you of harboring a fugitive, the prosecution must prove that the person you protected committed a crime, that you knew about the crime and that your intention was to help him hide from law enforcement."

galbeagle.com/10051536-penalties-harboring-fugitive.html

American laws do not generally apply overseas. The United States would request an extradition then the onus would be on the Thai Royal police to apprehend and deport him. I'm sure there is a law against harboring a fugitive in Thai law, which is what Hall would be right now. 

Just now, djayz said:

Seriously, who cares? 

She probably deserves bothe the husband AND the scumbag. Good riddance I say. 

Alleged child rapist enters Thailand illegally on a stolen passport. Female companion has not been heard from for weeks. 

Yeah who gives a <deleted> right?

2 minutes ago, CodyB said:

Alleged child rapist enters Thailand illegally on a stolen passport. Female companion has not been heard from for weeks. 

Yeah who gives a <deleted> right?

Right! 

5 hours ago, CodyB said:

Question; is this being shared through Thai social media?  If it went viral there, it'd be tracked down in a matter of hours in my opinion. 

It has gone viral on every Thai news channel and all over social media. This has forced my estranged wife to come out of hiding (on social media only) to defend herself.

Hmmmm, a thai female denying that she is with another man to the man who she financially benefits from.
Her story is she is staying with relatives. HMmmm

I live in Pattaya. I have seen this a lot over the years. Usually at the back of the bar in a quiet corner "Hello Teeluk, I not in Pattaya, I go home take care family. Yes I get money you send. Love you, miss you, juub juub"

Haha heard the same thing the other day." no I no work, I love you, wait for you "

Darron,

My main concern would be for your son. It seems you are unable to move him out of the country. If that's not the case, I would be getting out of Thailand until this monster is apprehended.

move regularly and incognito. I'm sure I speak for all TV regulars on here that we are with you and hope this comes to an early conclusion.

Just now, scotchonrocks said:

Darron,

My main concern would be for your son. It seems you are unable to move him out of the country. If that's not the case, I would be getting out of Thailand until this monster is apprehended.

move regularly and incognito. I'm sure I speak for all TV regulars on here that we are with you and hope this comes to an early conclusion.

We can't travel out of the country because his passport is only valid for another two months. I booked tickets to fly to SA hoping I could sort it out there, but when confirming with SA immigration they said he would definitely need a signed affidavit from his mom to let him enter SA and the airlines are under strict instructions not to let minors board without it.

37 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

I fail to see the problem. My estranged wife even got married 15 times during the first 5 years of her estrangement and it didn,t bother me at all. Let her go and move on.

Not that easy she can try and grab control of their son. In your case it seems as if it was only the 2 of you.