Here is a list on which papers you need for Retirement extension in Phuket Immigration.

nasa123

14 minutes ago, SurinBeach said:

Sorry should know this by now but had an agent do for me for the past couple of years and cant remember....

So :

Do I need one copy or 2 copies of everything ? ie  

Original TM7 and one copy 

One or two copies of Passport pages ?

Thanks in advance....

Cheers

SB

If you are talking about retirement extension then I have only ever required 1 copy of everything

including forms but be prepared to visit the copy room because you will, like me, probably have

forgotten something. :thumbsup:  Or you might get the IO who's wife/daughter runs the copy shop,

wink, wink.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, phuketjock said:

If you are talking about retirement extension then I have only ever required 1 copy of everything

including forms but be prepared to visit the copy room because you will, like me, probably have

forgotten something. :thumbsup:  Or you might get the IO who's wife/daughter runs the copy shop,

wink, wink.

Thanks PJ, Yeh Retirement extension...sorry but again to clarify IF I have a TM7 I DONT need a copy ????

6 minutes ago, SurinBeach said:

Thanks PJ, Yeh Retirement extension...sorry but again to clarify IF I have a TM7 I DONT need a copy ????

I have never needed one in 9 years but what harm will it do? for your peace of mind make one.

TM 7 no copy required. Don't forget the pics, on form and outside your door with house/condo number

visible.

16 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

wink, wink.

I think I got that guy when I did my extension a few months ago.  Even though I was standing there with copies of every page in my passport he proceeded to fold down about six pages of my passport and insisted I go make copies of those pages.

Just now, Pakaty said:

I think I got that guy when I did my extension a few months ago.  Even though I was standing there with copies of every page in my passport he proceeded to fold down about six pages of my passport and insisted I go make copies of those pages.

Yes I have had him too a couple of times, I copy every pp page but he still asks for the page

he tells me I didn't copy, and a couple of times I have tried to retrieve my copies but his vice

like grip is having none of it, best to just go get the extra copies, saves time and the all

important face. not a big deal but a slight annoyance because you know you have copied

everything heh ho. 

19 hours ago, phuketjock said:

Yes I have had him too a couple of times, I copy every pp page but he still asks for the page

he tells me I didn't copy, and a couple of times I have tried to retrieve my copies but his vice

like grip is having none of it, best to just go get the extra copies, saves time and the all

important face. not a big deal but a slight annoyance because you know you have copied

everything heh ho. 

Are you talking about the skinny IO officer that's been there for at least the past 11 years I've seen and always works in retirement or long term extensions? He used to give me grief, but now we're very on very friendly terms as I always would joke with him, ask how his daughter is and now that I'm married, he likes talking to my wife. He actually came out of the office, greeted me and wiped off the outside seats with a towel as they were wet from the rain back in May. No I never "tipped" him. He sits outside and chats with my wife while the other officer just stamps my passport and paperwork. I'm done in no time!

7 minutes ago, Jimi007 said:

Are you talking about the skinny IO officer that's been there for at least the past 11 years I've seen and always works in retirement or long term extensions? He used to give me grief, but now we're very on very friendly terms as I always would joke with him, ask how his daughter is and now that I'm married, he likes talking to my wife. He actually came out of the office, greeted me and wiped off the outside seats with a towel as they were wet from the rain back in May. No I never "tipped" him. He sits outside and chats with my wife while the other officer just stamps my passport and paperwork. I'm done in no time!

I don't remember who it is Jimi but it is all part of the game and generally things go fairly well at

Phuket immigration except for the occasional hiccup. All round it is an annual necessary evil that

has to be complied with so we just have to get on with it. Once a year is not too bad is it?