Minimum No. Of Passport Pages For 30-Day Extension

Hi all.

I entered Thailand on a 30-day visa exemption on a UK passport. This expires on April 12th.

I wanted to apply for a 30-day extension within the country, but the problem is that my only entirely free page is one with staples through it (because of an old/expired Hong Kong visa) and some nondescript ink at the top. The rest of my passport is scattered with little spaces and two half pages.

Do you think I could just take out the staples and use that page? What would my other options be (Cambodia/Myanmar/Laos wouldn't work)? Land visa run to Malaysia where they only stamp your passport (but isn't it quite unsafe down there)?

Because of Songkran, the flights are extortionate at the moment, so would prefer to avoid an air visa run.

Thanks for any advice!

12033.jpg

Same situation wheh I extend my next setv will have about half a page but the visa extension page is only, about a third of a page , so you should use one of your half pages first and keep the free page but you have to ask very very politely!!

For example, I have all on one page, four in out stamps laos, thailand and yes two visa extension stamps.............but you have to ask at the borders and immigration for them to squeeze it in and really help you! involves a lot of please please ect!

• Like 1