Where to find a buyer for my lenses, adapters, e.t.c.?

Hey everyone. I have a question for all you who have lived here for a long time.

I have a mint condition EF 24-70 L II, Metabones Adapter (EF to Sony E), iPhone 6 and some other things that I'm not using any longer. I want to sell, but I'm not really sure how or where.

Where do you sell your gear? Is Craigslist the best option here in Thailand? I don't want to just drop everything at a pawn-shop.

All info will be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

can not remember the name,  but on the first floor at MBK the only camera shop on that floor buys and sells used equipment. They give a fair price,  when you remember that they also have to make a profit reselling it. 

the thing you have to remember if you choose to sell on eBay is the extremely high shipping costs if you sell something that goes outside of Thailand. There are a lot of scam experts on Craigslist Thailand version, so if you sell there be extremely careful,  and only take cash,  meeting at a public location that is not where you live.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Hmm, thanks for the warnings too..

I'll drop the Metabones on Craigslist, but for my lens I'll keep it a little longer until I figure out a safe way to sell it. :) 

Archived