Warning,, Scam

ezzra

2006-12-15 02:36:46 Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 39,186

Good day everyone I was going through this site and felt i should ask if any one is interested in Nanny work or has

someone that can come and work for us ,My name is Mrs Katherine Morton,i and my husband needs someone as a

nanny who can work for us here in London UK,we feel for the best ineterest of our two children any one that is honest

and willing to come and work with us in london should contact us,we shall offer £500 per week excluding personnal

accomodation and allawances, we all look forward to hear from you is interested, my personal email address is

[email protected]. Thanks

yours

Mrs Katherine Morton.

And this is the reply I Have Got::

Attn:Paul,

Your mail referes.

You are hereby informed of the offer of the job of nanny by Mr and Mrs Morton on a weekly pay of ֲ£500.00GBP with a resumption date of 1st week January,2007.

As you know that we have restricted time to conclude your documentation,you are advised to pay your counterpart funding of ֲ£1,267.00GBP for your trip covering work permit,insurance,registration with association,air-ticket,etc by Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our account officer given below for quick collection and immediate processing of your documents which will be forwarded to the British High Commision in your capital and you go and pay your visa fee and collect your entry-visa to UK as normal bank transfer would take longer days especially since we are constrained by time and the amount small.A copy of your international passport and two recent passport photos scanned will be needed immediately.

Albert Kalunga

10 Kerswell Close

London N15 5HT

United Kingdom

Please, send payment details to reach us on or beforeThursday,21st December,2006 ,12 noon London time.

Regards,

Abraham Chames

cc:Mr & Mrs Morton.

,,, You make up your mind,, is this a scam or what?/

2006-12-15 02:36:46 Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 39,186

Good day everyone I was going through this site and felt i should ask if any one is interested in Nanny work or has

someone that can come and work for us ,My name is Mrs Katherine Morton,i and my husband needs someone as a

nanny who can work for us here in London UK,we feel for the best ineterest of our two children any one that is honest

and willing to come and work with us in london should contact us,we shall offer £500 per week excluding personnal

accomodation and allawances, we all look forward to hear from you is interested, my personal email address is

[email protected]. Thanks

yours

Mrs Katherine Morton.

And this is the reply I Have Got::

Attn:Paul,

Your mail referes.

You are hereby informed of the offer of the job of nanny by Mr and Mrs Morton on a weekly pay of ֲ£500.00GBP with a resumption date of 1st week January,2007.

As you know that we have restricted time to conclude your documentation,you are advised to pay your counterpart funding of ֲ£1,267.00GBP for your trip covering work permit,insurance,registration with association,air-ticket,etc by Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our account officer given below for quick collection and immediate processing of your documents which will be forwarded to the British High Commision in your capital and you go and pay your visa fee and collect your entry-visa to UK as normal bank transfer would take longer days especially since we are constrained by time and the amount small.A copy of your international passport and two recent passport photos scanned will be needed immediately.

Albert Kalunga

10 Kerswell Close

London N15 5HT

United Kingdom

Please, send payment details to reach us on or beforeThursday,21st December,2006 ,12 noon London time.

Regards,

Abraham Chames

cc:Mr & Mrs Morton.

,,, You make up your mind,, is this a scam or what?/

Thats a new slant on the advance fee scam..... darn, they get cleverer every minute. Poor English, use of ''Your capital'' ''international passport'' are all key words suggesting a ''one letter fits all'' approach. Don't touch it with a bargepole.

If you see anything which you think is dodgy please report it using the 'Report' button. It will be dealt with by the mods. Can you PM me the member names concerned please.

I've dealt with the member and post endure. Will close this now since it is being handled.