Red Bull heir Boss tight lipped in London about return to Thailand

webfact

I wish his lips were so tight he could not breath ,

he will just party abroad until the statute of limitations

(yes they have that even for murder here),kicks in,then

he will return, as though nothing has happened.

regards worgeordie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, webfact said:

His lawyers had told prosecutors in Bangkok last week that he had business to attend to in London and thus did not show for a hearing.

Really how foolish of us the BIB and of course the silent Mr. Prayuth not to understand. Give us a moment of your time when your free. Begs to ask the question why are you free.?

3 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

expected?

we shall see

Wow the prosecutors are stepping up their game a tiny bit. We all know how they come down hard on the amblin abbot. They are turning over every rock they can find on this guy. Guess I have watched to many "the worm has turned" movies. 

He is not going to Show Why the charade. He is london away from the short arm of the law here in Thailand

There are 2 chances he will be in the police station to answer the charges The first one is SLIM and the second one is NON and Slim just left town

So you figure it out

I'm amazed how stupid people are on here sometimes. There was never an arrest warrant even after the police found out it wasn't his driver who did it. By memory the police requested to his layers he come in for questioning which he did with daddy. After the victims relatives accepted a financial settlement, prosecutors did not file criminal charges for manslaughter.  From what I understand ALL of the police want him locked up but it is out of their hands now, so talk about not obeying the new pickup truck seat belt law is ludicrous. 

I am glad the press outside thailand are exposing him and people are starting to wake up!  I will have a M-150 today and I stopped drinking red bull products some time ago. Exposure and hitting their pockets are the only way to get at people like this.

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

Fact is he has not been convicted of anything...

Unfortunately our Immigration guidelines for refusing entry does not cover those evading justice in another country, though I think missed court appearances on manslaughter charges should be a good reason to refuse entry or cancel any visa he has but without a revision of our guidelines to the UK immigration officers this is not going to happen. 

It seems that loads of superrich kids who drive sportscars come to London a lot. The arabs even bring 3 cars with them just for a weekend london. They race those things like idiots, pay the fines with a smile and make all hardworking people look stupid.

The london jetset is not what it was in the past.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Just wondering here, is this guy and other wealthy young people like him,

is there any substance to their existence? are they helping society with their

wealth and powers what so ever or are they just an empty vessels reeking,

stinking of daddy's money aimlessly wondering around a total useless

to their people and country....

Is there any substance to yours?

Do you employ 10's of thousands of people?   

Does anything you do put large sums of money into lots of people's pockets?

Do you provide entertainment to millions of people through your company and the events it sponsors?

TREATY BETWEEN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND SIAM RESPECTING THE

EXTRADITION OF FUGITIVE CRIMINALS.

Sign at Bangkok, March 4, 1911.

(Ratifications exchanged at London, August 1, 1911.)

His Majesty the King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of the British Dominions

beyond the Seas, Emperor of India, and His Majesty the King of Siam, having judged it expedient, with a

view to the better administration of justice and to the prevention of crime within their respective territories,

that persons charged with or convicted of the crimes hereinafter enumerated, and being fugitives from

justice, should under certain circumstances be reciprocally delivered up; the said High Contracting Parties

have named as their plenipotentiaries to conclude a Treaty for this purpose, that is to say:

His Majesty the King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of the British Dominions

beyond the Seas, Emperor of India: Arthur Peel, Esquire, His Envoy Extraordinary and Minister

Plenipotentiary at the Court of Bangkok, etc.,

And His Majesty the King of Siam: HRH Prince Devawongse Varoprakar, His Minister for Foreign Affairs,

etc,.

Who, having communicated to each other their respective full powers, found in good and due form, have

agreed upon and concluded the following Articles:

Article 1.

The High Contracting Parties engage to deliver up to each other persons over whom they respectively

exercise jurisdiction who, being accused or convicted of a crime or offence committed in the territory of the

one Party, shall be found within the territory of the other Party, under the circumstances and conditions

stated in the present Treaty.

Article 2.

The crimes or offences for which the extradition is to be granted are the following:

1. Murder, or attempt, or conspiracy to murder.

2. Manslaughter.

3. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Malicious wounding or inflicting grievous bodily harm.

4. Counterfeiting or altering money, or uttering counterfeit or altered money.

5. Knowingly making any instrument, took, or engine adapted or intended for counterfeiting coin.

6. Forgery, counterfeiting, or altering or uttering what is forged or counterfeited, or altered.

7. Embezzlement or larceny.

8. Malicious injury to property, by explosives or otherwise, if the offence be indictable.

9. Obtaining money, goods, or valuable securities by false pretences.

Would someone wish to explain what sort of a problem the UK has with extradition law...!  They didn't have any problem with sending Lee Aldhouse back to face murder charges....!

3 hours ago, johng said:

Strange how he got into England with the international arrest warrant on his head. ?

There maybe an arrest warrant out on him, but unless he is formally charged with a crime and the Thai authorities issue an extradition order to the British authorities, then the British FCO have no obligations to ban him from Britain.  The same applies to any other countries he visits.

My guess is; if charged he would stay out of Thailand and if not charged, he will discretely sneak back into Thailand and keep behind the scenes until the heat dies down.

I still believe, whichever way this goes, he won`t spend even one day in prison.

1 hour ago, marinediscoking said:

Exposure and hitting their pockets are the only way to get at people like this.

I said in the last thread about this story that a 'boycott Redbull' campaign should be started, and that would maybe make them listen. Money talks obviously so hit em where it hurts, their wallets 

4 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

This is all a show paid for by Daddy. Arrest warrant! 555

When your the heir to Billions of Dollars no one can touch you.

Some one in Thailand very powerful wants a bribe.

If Boss returns and gets off on a technicality then you know the bribe has been paid.

Now how's the government budget doing?

Govt. budget, more like a couple of personal budgets. 

1 hour ago, whatawonderfulday said:

there is no international arrest warrant.  Not issued by Thailand.  You have to wonder why ?

I for one don't strain the grey matter wondering why, like most we ALL know the answer. 

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Nice camo fatigues. Can't hide in the London jungle with that garb, bud.

Part of the Valentino camo range.  Approx 50,000 THB for a shirt, not sure what the jacket sells for.

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

I wish his lips were so tight he could not breath ,

he will just party abroad until the statute of limitations

(yes they have that even for murder here),kicks in,then

he will return, as though nothing has happened.

regards worgeordie

and then get a smack on the wrist and no jail time.

Edited by catman20

5 hours ago, jaltsc said:

Five years and still untouchable. What makes you think that the bribes  haven't already been paid? (Need to pay off everyone who is possibly involved. It only takes one malcontent to screw everything up.) That was probably the first business he too care of as soon as he sobered up after his deadly act. 

I guarantee you that when the accident happened, not a single person gave two squirts about the law or justice, and everyone who could get involved started drooling at the idea of how much money they were about to make. That is all this is about, Thais getting their payday pie. A once in a lifetime sized bribe.