My visa history

This is my visa history in 2017: one 30 days immigration extension, one border crossing where i got 30 days and another 30 days immigration extension....can i go for another 30 days. Thank you

No you cannot get another 30 day extension .

You will have to go and get a visa or cross the border again ,which will be your last time this year as only 2 per calendar year allowed.

If you are planning to stay in Thailand longer than 60 days ,go and get a Tourist Visa which will allow you a 60 day stay and you can also extend this for 30 days at your local immigration office for 1900 bhat,this would be your best options it costs you 1500 bhat to cross the border and will only allow you 30 days stay ,then you can extend this for a fee of 1900 bhat,so the TV is the better option IMO if you want to stay in Thailand longer than 60 days.

Edited by paul18620

4 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

Where can do a tourist visa? Sawannaket?

You can get a Tourist Visa from the Thai Consulate in Savannakhet. You would need to apply in the morning of day 1, stay overnight, and collect in the afternoon of day 2.

You can exit and re-enter, by land, one more time to receive a 30 day visa exempt entry/stay. That 30 day entry can be extended by 30 days.

5 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

Where can do a tourist visa? Sawannaket?

It really depends on your situation ,

Do you have a ticket out of Thailand 

Can you get a bank statement that shows 20,000 bhat,if you answer NO to these 2 questions then I suggest you go to Vientiane ,you DO NOT have to show anything there to get a Tourist Visa.

13 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

It really depends on your situation ,

Do you have a ticket out of Thailand 

Can you get a bank statement that shows 20,000 bhat,if you answer NO to these 2 questions then I suggest you go to Vientiane ,you DO NOT have to show anything there to get a Tourist Visa.

10k for an individual.

5 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

You will find it is 20,000 bhat and not the 10,000 bhat that you have said ,if you are not sure you shouldn't be saying things on this post as it just confuses people.

Kettle, pot, black !

• Like 1

^ can't confirm costs, believe the nearest would be the two crossings in Chanthaburi, Ban Pakkard or Ban Laem