Big shoe size 13 - 15 in Chiang Mai

balo

I have always struggled to find big shoes here in Thailand , I am size 13 or EU 46-47 .  

To my big surprise I found this new shoe store inside Central Festival.  It's called Payless, I believe it is an American outlet.  They have a big sale now on shoes with sizes 12 to 15 .   You can actually get a pair of shoes size 15 for 300 baht , it's a 80% discount!  Needless to say I bought several pairs. 

The quality is probably on the cheap side , but they are light weight and good to walk with in this heat .

So if you have big feet you have to hurry , the sale will be over by April 17.  

20170407_140133.jpg
20170407_140147.jpg

That's good to know- I will check it out.  I actually picked up a quality pair of Adidas flip-flops in size-12 at Robinson's in Airport Plaza yesterday for B1290- I had to call around to a few places to find my size. 

31 minutes ago, BarnicaleBob said:

What floor is Payless Shoes on at the Central Festival Mall?

1st floor , not far from the information desk. 

22 minutes ago, elektrified said:

Check the news. They just filed for bankruptcy

Yes, that was the US stores , Payless was introduced in the SE Asia market in 2012.  I don't think they will close this location after the sale but we'll see.  They call it Songkran sale and getting rid of old models.