North Korea warns of nuclear strike if provoked; Trump 'armada' steams on

webfact

On 4/12/2017 at 11:21 AM, jerojero said:

4 ships and a Carrier is not an armada. It's simply a group of 5. And Trump isn't the only leader who may be unpredictable and should be a bit wary of Kimmy.

They have also been joined by the Japanese....and while it is a MSDF status fleet some would debate it is one of the top fleets in the world behind the USA and definitely best in the Asian region and would out preform the Chinese fleet. 

On 4/12/2017 at 3:15 PM, dunroaming said:

And my penis is bigger than your penis although when it comes to Trump and Kim neither adds up to much.  Brainless fools indeed!

One was responding to the allusion that a group of 5 ships doesn't amount to an armada. It does not, of course, but one only has to look at the Vinson group to deduce its power. Just stating a fact; nowt to do with my-dad's-bigger-than-yours or appendage envy lol. Folk who pan dictators/presidents as being fools for taking pops at one another are a little bit dim in my book. Neither is stupid.

Anyway, I hear there's a special sub-forum on here for those that enjoy talking penises. :giggle: