Tupperware, where in CM?

Dante99

There used to be a Tupperware place outside Fuju at Airport Plaza but I do not find it there anymore.  Is there another Tupperware place in Chiang Mai or a contact here?  Central Festival?

I have some lids that need to be replaced on their lifetime guarantee, the AP Plaza lady was always helpful with that.

Thank you.

Thanks folks.  The facebook page leads to a Bangkok company which did not respond to my email and whose phone number seems to be always busy.  But maybe there is another way to contact them.

I am aware that there are alternatives but would prefer to get the waranty replacement lids which is easy with a contact to a Tupperware agent.

4 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Thanks folks.  The facebook page leads to a Bangkok company which did not respond to my email and whose phone number seems to be always busy.  But maybe there is another way to contact them.

I am aware that there are alternatives but would prefer to get the waranty replacement lids which is easy with a contact to a Tupperware agent.

It's songkran the biggest holiday of the year. So many businesses shut down and not just for 3 days. 

4 hours ago, CNXBKKMAN said:

It's songkran the biggest holiday of the year. So many businesses shut down and not just for 3 days. 

Right.  I emailed them a few times two months ago, no answer.  I have phoned them a bunch of times since then but not in the last 10 days, always busy.

One possibility is to contact Tupperware in the US and ask them to connect you with their distributor or service center in Thailand. This worked well for me when I needed a part for my Klean Kanteen. Klean Kanteen contacted their Thailand vendor CMRCA (Chiang Mai Rock Climbing Adventures), requesting the part be shipped to me and they followed through nicely.

Archived