Crawling

corkscrew

If you hit the traffic just right you can do a full CD while waiting for one red light.

You covered 3 km at a speed of 4km per hour!? I can walk quicker than that! In fact that is what I often did when I had to commute in Bangkok. Problem was I got bronchitis due to all the fumes you guys produce. Glad I don't live in that pollution anymore.

That looks like a Hyundai dashboard to me, with a cheap aftermarket streetfinder. (I could be wrong though)

Well, you could be right about the cheap aftermarket streetfinder, but the dashboard looks more like Merc to me. Unless Hyundai are copying them these days, which I wouldn't doubt.

I hate driving in Bangkok. I avoid it as much as I can, especially during the peak traffic periods.

I love to drive my 15 horsepower motorcycle past 199 stalled Mercedes SLK's, whose combined horsepower rating at idle is about 3,980. :o

Not so good when (I hope this never happens) you have an accident, or smelling the smog from the bus, etc etc. Farangs and mopeds don't mix. Cars are slow, but far safer.

I love to drive my 15 horsepower motorcycle past 199 stalled Mercedes SLK's, whose combined horsepower rating at idle is about 3,980. :o

Not so good when (I hope this never happens) you have an accident, or smelling the smog from the bus, etc etc. Farangs and mopeds don't mix. Cars are slow, but far safer.

Wear a mask though. Its the tuk tuks that create the smell I hate the most. Best with a bigger bike but clunkier to cross filter through traffic on them!