Expats in Mahasakharm

eyes

I w ill be spending a month in Mahasakharm as my partner is doing renovations to her house so we have to be there for while to supervise  

I have been there many times but only for a short time but have never found any expat friendly bars or restaurants serving western food other than black canyon

My question is does anyone know of any places in Mahasaharm  , bars restaurants or any places that western people meet up, gets a but lonely hanging around her house at night etc and are there any thaivisa members living there would be good to meet up.

Many thanks . 

Only guy I know in MS karm is Mister (Mr) Yim. There was a thread a couple of years back about farang bars there, so may be worth doing a couple of searches here. I'm sure there are a couple of 'haunts' around there, but cannot remember their names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Only guy I know in MS karm is Mister (Mr) Yim. There was a thread a couple of years back about farang bars there, so may be worth doing a couple of searches here. I'm sure there are a couple of 'haunts' around there, but cannot remember their names.

Out of interest do you know him personally ? is he still living there? a great guy if Its the same Mr Yim I lost touch with a few years back.

Out of interest do you know him personally ? is he still living there? a great guy if Its the same Mr Yim I lost touch with a few years back.

Yes,I do and he is currently make sandcastle in Weymouth with his son.
No doubt, back soon.

17 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Yes,I do and he is currently make sandcastle in Weymouth with his son.
No doubt, back soon.

Thanks for the swift reply! so hes still based in Mahasarakham? whens he back?will have too dig out his number buried on an old sim card somewhere.

Strange so few westerners around to warrant a local bar food shop etc............Mr Yim would be a great host!!

Thanks again

Thanks for the swift reply! so hes still based in Mahasarakham? whens he back?will have too dig out his number buried on an old sim card somewhere.

Strange so few westerners around to warrant a local bar food shop etc............Mr Yim would be a great host!!

Thanks again

He says join the Facebook page called Mahasakam Expats and they arrange meet-ups

There are not too many expats in Maha Sarakham. But there are some and they usually hang out at "Nic's Place". This video gives you the direction. The Indian restaurant is closed and "Nic's Place" is now "owned" by a man from Germany.

Edited by Norlund