Swimming Pool for Children

magicroundabout

Hi all,

I'm just after a bit of help? Looking for a decent swimming pool to take a group of kids (age between 6-12). We are Nong Kung Si (so Kalasin, kk and udon thani all driveable). I've looked at Dino Water park but it's a bit pricey to be honest. Any suggestions?

Many Thanks

Hi all,

I'm just after a bit of help? Looking for a decent swimming pool to take a group of kids (age between 6-12). We are Nong Kung Si (so Kalasin, kk and udon thani all driveable). I've looked at Dino Water park but it's a bit pricey to be honest. Any suggestions?

Many Thanks

Go to the Dino park after 4pm and it 1/2 price (or it was the last time I went).
We all thought it was a really good place too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a heap of little waterparks popping up all around Udon now. There's Playport, also one I go to regularly with the family unfortunately it has a Thai name but it's on the road to Nong khai on the other side of the highway. There's also a smaller on on the ring road. Also  Usotel near Nong Khai where you can get a yearly membership 1500 for kids 2500 for adults . I know I am not being incredibly helpful but there are quite a few around Udon much cheaper than Dino and more conducive to just a bit of a swim and a feed than the whole theme park thing. I'll get the gps coordinates for the other two for you and pm them. Maybe check out Playport in the meantime I'm sure they have a website.  Cheers.

1 hour ago, starky said:

There's a heap of little waterparks popping up all around Udon now. There's Playport, also one I go to regularly with the family unfortunately it has a Thai name but it's on the road to Nong khai on the other side of the highway. There's also a smaller on on the ring road. Also  Usotel near Nong Khai where you can get a yearly membership 1500 for kids 2500 for adults . I know I am not being incredibly helpful but there are quite a few around Udon much cheaper than Dino and more conducive to just a bit of a swim and a feed than the whole theme park thing. I'll get the gps coordinates for the other two for you and pm them. Maybe check out Playport in the meantime I'm sure they have a website.  Cheers.

Sorry mate Nong khai on the brain Usotel is out Khon Kaen way :) cheers

I often visit the Nong Han kids swimming pool, entrance fee 69B.

Baby pool with 3 sliders, huge kids pool with 2 big sliders, a huge separate slider, min access height 140 cm, and an almost adult pool.

Seems they will be opening a hotel on the property soon.

It's approx 7 kms on road 22 from Udon Thani before Nong Han towards Sakhon Nakhon, almost opposite a new shop you can't miss named Half Shoe.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Im visiting KK in july and would like to visit Khon Kaen zoo and water park  with my family for the day. Were is it's location at in KK and directions please . Also the cost per person, is Thai cheaper than Farang, Is there any restraunts food stalls etc. Thank you inadvance. Paul

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 4:22 PM, tartempion said:

I often visit the Nong Han kids swimming pool, entrance fee 69B.

Baby pool with 3 sliders, huge kids pool with 2 big sliders, a huge separate slider, min access height 140 cm, and an almost adult pool.

Seems they will be opening a hotel on the property soon.

It's approx 7 kms on road 22 from Udon Thani before Nong Han towards Sakhon Nakhon, almost opposite a new shop you can't miss named Half Shoe.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Thanks ill check it out

On 4/27/2017 at 5:06 AM, leekman said:

Im visiting KK in july and would like to visit Khon Kaen zoo and water park  with my family for the day. Were is it's location at in KK and directions please . Also the cost per person, is Thai cheaper than Farang, Is there any restraunts food stalls etc. Thank you inadvance. Paul

Last I was there it was 100 baht for Thais 150 for non Thais at the gate.cant remember if the water park was extra, but I seem to remember that was cheap enough not to care.

KK zoo website:http://www.khonkaenzoo.com/index.php/site/index2/

It is about 40 KM north of KK on the way to Udon Thani . on RT 2

Look it up on Google maps , link too long to post

kkc zoo.PNG

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

Last I was there it was 100 baht for Thais 150 for non Thais at the gate.cant remember if the water park was extra, but I seem to remember that was cheap enough not to care.

KK zoo website:http://www.khonkaenzoo.com/index.php/site/index2/

It is about 40 KM north of KK on the way to Udon Thani . on RT 2

Look it up on Google maps , link too long to post

kkc zoo.PNG

Thank you Sirineou. 

If you are taking the family to KK zoo then worth considering adding the King Cobra village to the itinerary. Not far away and no rip-off (unlike tourist places like Chiang Mai). Google khon kaen king cobra village.

castle-howchow.com

Very good place. It is a resort, but they allow swimming in their pool for a small price. The pool is very large and has a beach appeal to it. It is located in Kranuan, Khon Kaen.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived