Need hearing aids

Joinaman

Hi there

looking for new digital hearing aids since the other half decided to wash my old ones in the washing machine

got mine from the NHS in England but was wondering if anyone here knows where I can buy replacements here in Thailand

im in Nakhon Phanom area, but can travel to Bangkok or elsewhere if needed

im not deaf without them , but find it hard to hear soft conversations without them so would like to replace as soon as possible

would rather not fly back to England for them if possible,

thanks for any help and adviceIMG_0792.thumb.JPG.0c1cad58b02177fe85e842e9982c41b6.JPG

7 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You might want to check this page if just need to buy replacements of a general type.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170418181457&SearchText=digital+hearing+aids

Has anybody tried any of these very inexpensive hearing aids?

Considering how expensive hearing aids are when purchased through an audiologist, a little trial and error with these might still get the job done for a whole lot less. 

Thanks for the replies guys, 

should have searched the forums first, didn't realise there was so many peopleold and deaf like me, lol

but looking at those prices, it would be much cheaper to jump on a plane back to England and get them for free

but was surprised to find my hearing aid are now working, even after a full wash in the washing maching

just hooked then on to the fan in the room for half a day and they now work

didnt think any electrionic item could stand a go in the washing machine, my I phones certainly don't 

thanks again for your replies, will see about getting spare ones when I go back home later on in the year