Kasikorn account internet log in down ?

Today sat 22 april I have not been able to complete logging in to my kas account. My user ID and password appear to be accepted, but a couple of seconds after displaying my account page I am logged out by the site. Anyone else seeing this ?

My access is fine, and was yesterday too.  But I do wish Kasikorn Bank would remove the tribute to the late king from each of their pages  as what with  the tab bar on my browser, the address bar and the bookmarks bar there's barely a third of the page available for Kasikorn internet banking.

2 hours ago, bentarm44 said:

..................and the rat was called Kaspersky Internet security software. I have now removed this over interfering piece of software permanently from my lap top.

Can't recall how many problems are reported here with the net nannies.

Good decision.

56 minutes ago, lungbing said:

But I do wish Kasikorn Bank would remove the tribute to the late king from each of their pages

Please don't complain to K-Bank and don't expect a change until he cremation ceremony is over (likely some time in Oct/Nov).

barely a third of the page available for Kasikorn internet banking.

If it really is a problem, why not use the fullscreen option of the browser? For Firefox that would be done with the F11key.

Same for Chrome.