Money from sales of Shogun's assets to be reimbursed to Japan trip scam victims

webfact

Money from sales of Shogun's assets to be reimbursed to Japan trip scam victims

PNSOC600425001000903.jpg

BANGKOK, 25 April 2017 (NNT) - The Legal Execution Department suggests assets of Pasit Arinchayalapit, who tricked people into wiring their money to her account via a business scam in exchange for a cheap trip to Japan, be confiscated and sold off. 

Legal Execution Department Director-General Ruenrudee Suwanmongkol has urged all victims to file a complaint with the department in case Pasit, aka ‘Shogun’, is unable to pay back their money. Filing a complaint will enable the Legal Execution Department to legally seize all of Pasit’ assets and sell them off. 

The money generated from the sales will be returned to all of her victims. So far, 403 people have filed a complaint against Shogun at the Legal Execution Department. Ruenrudee added, however; that they will not receive the full amount because Shogun only had 12 million baht in cash at a time of the confiscation.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-04-25

My prediction: Some will get all their money back (e.g. Khunyai Saengduan na Ayutthaya), some will stay empty handed (e.g. Khun Somchai Watthudip).
Otherwise it wouldn't be Thailand ...

1 hour ago, clockman said:

So the rest is in somebody else name. She has a big family!

Pbly in a Cambodian or Vietnamese Bank  -  easy to exchange Baht to Dong or Riel, all the money changes love Thai Baht.:post-4641-1156693976:

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well that is good news.

I am 1 who will condemn officials for not doing their jobs, but this time i have only praise for this lady.

Good on ya girl.

Did you consider the "commission rate"???