Witchdoctor Killed by Revengeful Family After Curse Allegedly Stops Husband Defecating

webfact

On 4/26/2017 at 7:14 AM, 55Jay said:

These nutters and their crazy beliefs.  Modern people in the Western world are well beyond all this primitive hocus pocus nonsense.  :ermm:

Oh - you mean the Fundamentalist Christian sects, Orthodox Jews, etc etc etc

Edited by canthai55

On 4/27/2017 at 11:36 AM, swissie said:

Reminds me of my ex-Thai Wife. Although raised in a "modern Thai Family" and having had comperatively good schooling, she was deeply superstitious.

This "modern" Thai woman dished up ghost and demon stories and believes, still today it turns my stomach.

Especially when she started a sentence with "Grandmother told me.....", followed by the most absurd "explanations" as to why something has happened (or not has happened).

This and other "cultural-differences" (not related to ghosts), led me to the conclusion that this "culture-gap" will not narrow as time goes by. I envy Farangs that can cope with it. I could not. After 13 years I filed for divorce. Just gotten tired of trying to build bridges in a terrain and an environment that is not suitable for "bridge-building".
Cheers.

I thought your post was well composed and hits so close to the truth

On 4/26/2017 at 9:14 PM, 55Jay said:

These nutters and their crazy beliefs.  Modern people in the Western world are well beyond all this primitive hocus pocus nonsense.  :ermm:

Sorry, but many people in the Western World still worship a Jewish guy who lived 2000 years ago.

5 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Sorry, but many people in the Western World still worship a Jewish guy who lived 2000 years ago.

I thought the "Hmmmm?" sideways looking guy  > :ermm: < would be enough to indicate sarcasm and irony. 

Thank you once again and certainly not for the last time Thai sillyness. When I showed this story and the one about the tree stump to friends here in the San Francisco area they could not stop laughing. I had to try to convince them that this stupidity happens on a daily basis throughout Thailand. As other posters have pointed you could not make this up.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 4/26/2017 at 3:14 PM, 55Jay said:

Yup ... those Thais really need to get up to speed with the real world of Noah's Ark, a 6,000 year old planet Earth and Creationism!

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Yup ... those Thais really need to get up to speed with the real world of Noah's Ark, a 6,000 year old planet Earth and Creationism!

They sure do! 

Post 37 ^.  :smile:

The hitman just bought a condo in Pattaya for 1.2 million and is living off the remainder of the 3.0 million. He and his

GF are very happy except they say too many ladyboy pickpockets in the neighborhood! 

12 minutes ago, tomwct said:

The hitman just bought a condo in Pattaya for 1.2 million and is living off the remainder of the 3.0 million. He and his

GF are very happy except they say too many ladyboy pickpockets in the neighborhood! 

He's not unhappy about the preponderance of ladyboys ... he is, after all, an "ass bandit"!