Red Bull heir's latest deadline to appear expires today

webfact

Why not?Its quite possibly true what the poster said.And who are you to tell people to have dignity. This POS is taking the piss out of, not only the Thai justice system, which leaves a lot to be desired, But also every country that he enters, knowing that he cant be touched.His arrogance is beyond compare.I am disappointed in the UK, but that's because we abide by the rules, as stupid as they are. I would have thought that some bright spark could have found a way of holding him (MI5/6)maybe.until the Thai authorities were contacted.And then the loss of face would have been huge on them when the UK asked if Thailand wanted him back.They would have had to do something then.This POS is in the UK and probably laughing at our slack immigration rules.He could have been denied entry on the reason that by his reputation he was an undesirable alien.
And you are right, the situation is outrageous. So outrageous, its laughable. So do us a favour,  and let us laugh, and we, in turn, will let you carry on with being as dignified as you like.

MI5 look after internal security in the UK. They have got rather a lot to do at the moment.

MI6 are concerned with external (foreign) threats to the UK security. Whilst the "boss" creature is undoubtedly the sort of thing you would wish to scrape off the sole of your shoe he is hardly a threat to the UK.

The simple fact is that until Thailand issues a request to the UK for extradition the creature is free to come and go. If the UK security services were to detain him as you suggest there would be a queue of lawyers clamouring for the job of representing him. Remember he has money.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, JAG said:

MI5 look after internal security in the UK. They have got rather a lot to do at the moment.

MI6 are concerned with external (foreign) threats to the UK security. Whilst the "boss" creature is undoubtedly the sort of thing you would wish to scrape off the sole of your shoe he is hardly a threat to the UK.

The simple fact is that until Thailand issues a request to the UK for extradition the creature is free to come and go. If the UK security services were to detain him as you suggest there would be a queue of lawyers clamouring for the job of representing him. Remember he has money.

I am aware of the inland and abroad titles of 5&6.

and in the grand scheme of things occupying their resources, at this time.

And you are right, he is really insignificant to the powers that be.However, i would have still put a track on him to ensure that he wasn't involved in any nefarious dealings with any criminals over there. And you are right again, he is very rich, and in his rich boy Thai attitude, he may think that his money makes him bomb proof from the British authorities.

The best thing i could wish for is that he is caught trying to set up a drug/people trafficking ring and is arrested and realises that his money wont buy his freedom here. And that extradition from the UK back to Thailand is refused.

I am aware that, as no charges have been levied against him,and he is, officially guiltless here. I just hate this punk kid, with his vile spotty face and air of arrogance. That i desperately want him to taste justice in a country that wont just take money for his release, or give him community service. He must have Thai family ties over here to allow him to move so freely and so safely.And i am sure that the elite criminals in the UK know who he is and whose protecting him. He would make a 1st class case for a swift kidnap.He must have minders where ever he goes. This guy cannot move freely about London.

But its all just wish full thinking.

But thanks for the reply anyway.

On 4/27/2017 at 0:30 PM, BigBadGeordie said:

I was just planning to head out for lunch, but after reading this news, think I will stay in and monitor the news following his arrival at the police station.

On the other hand, I'm hungry, anyone think I have time for a 5 course lunch, wine and a little nap before he turns up?

You have got time to go on a world cruise while the police "consider" issuing an arrest warrant after yet another no-show.     

23 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Why not?Its quite possibly true what the poster said.And who are you to tell people to have dignity. This POS is taking the piss out of, not only the Thai justice system, which leaves a lot to be desired, But also every country that he enters, knowing that he cant be touched.His arrogance is beyond compare.I am disappointed in the UK, but that's because we abide by the rules, as stupid as they are. I would have thought that some bright spark could have found a way of holding him (MI5/6)maybe.until the Thai authorities were contacted.And then the loss of face would have been huge on them when the UK asked if Thailand wanted him back.They would have had to do something then.This POS is in the UK and probably laughing at our slack immigration rules.He could have been denied entry on the reason that by his reputation he was an undesirable alien.

And you are right, the situation is outrageous. So outrageous, its laughable. So do us a favour,  and let us laugh, and we, in turn, will let you carry on with being as dignified as you like.

What does M15 or M16 have to do with it, is he an internal or external threat to the UK?  He might be a fugitive from justice in the near future, but certainly not a threat to anyone but himself. 

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

What does M15 or M16 have to do with it, is he an internal or external threat to the UK?  He might be a fugitive from justice in the near future, but certainly not a threat to anyone but himself. 

I have just gone over this with another poster, i do not intend spending time going over it again with you.

But i will say one thing, Princess Diana was taken out because they considered her a national security risk. So if our powers that be can take out one of the Royal family, this boy would be a doozey. And as for him being a threat to himself, i hope to god he is.Maybe he might just fall from a balcony on the 18th floor of the Hyde Park  hotel.

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

But i will say one thing, Princess Diana was taken out because they considered her a national security risk

I'm sure you know this from your friends at MI345.

Before someone comes here to ask what MI345 is. That organisation is so secret that only Dave and me know about it's existence.

4 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm sure you know this from your friends at MI345.

Before someone comes here to ask what MI345 is. That organisation is so secret that only Dave and me know about it's existence.

When i first started reading your post, i thought it was going to be a piss take, but actually, its quite humorous.

5 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

And you are right, he is really insignificant to the powers that be.However, i would have still put a track on him to ensure that he wasn't involved in any nefarious dealings with any criminals over there. And you are right again, he is very rich, and in his rich boy Thai attitude, he may think that his money makes him bomb proof from the British authorities.

The best thing i could wish for is that he is caught trying to set up a drug/people trafficking ring and is arrested and realises that his money wont buy his freedom here. And that extradition from the UK back to Thailand is refused.

I am aware that, as no charges have been levied against him,and he is, officially guiltless here. I just hate this punk kid, with his vile spotty face and air of arrogance. That i desperately want him to taste justice in a country that wont just take money for his release, or give him community service. He must have Thai family ties over here to allow him to move so freely and so safely.And i am sure that the elite criminals in the UK know who he is and whose protecting him. He would make a 1st class case for a swift kidnap.He must have minders where ever he goes. This guy cannot move freely about London.

Oh I expect that he is on someones radar in the UK. As soon as Thailand asks for him, then they will move.

But we all know that the ball is firmly in Thailands'  court, and the grass on that court is very long.

As for him doing something naughty in the UK, well if he is that stupid let's hope that he does.

6 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Remember what is said...'be careful what you wish for...' so keep wishing someone is bound to hear you.