Karaoke owner says police shut her down because local cop's son was not given a "discount"

webfact

6 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Good idea, love it.We can disband the Royal Toy Police, with immediate effect. And at the same time we can ask all the criminals  to not commit any crimes while we do it. I'm with you! when can we start?:cheesy:

What are you going to do about thousands of angry men with guns and no money,probably in debt.Easy to say,a lot harder to implement.

If they grew apples in Thailand the powerful Policeman would understand the expression "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".  The son must of learned 'discount' from growing up. It's quite a bit the same the world over.

9 hours ago, hansnl said:

I seem to remember there was a "honourable" elected parliament that formed a government, some time ago.

I have that stupid idea what you expect from that kind of government, did not happen also, then.

In short, it is not really depending on any sort of government, but on something entirely different, the acceptance of "squeeze" by the people in general and the rich and powerful in extremis.

Don't wait for change.

Wow. You really didn't get my point at all, did you?!

On 4/27/2017 at 2:48 PM, PremiumLane said:

and what is not being reported? Read the article - son doesn't get discount, son whines to daddy, daddy is a cop, daddy shuts it down for a week. 

C'mon Mr Prayuth. this case is firmly in your hands, you pretend that you want to wipe out corruption. The nation has to blame you for these happenings.

2 hours ago, louse1953 said:

What are you going to do about thousands of angry men with guns and no money,probably in debt.Easy to say,a lot harder to implement.

Ask all of them to cease all shootings and killings while we set up a new and incorruptible police force. It was a joke mate

11 hours ago, sanukjim said:

You mean the 15th most popular traveled place in the world,just beating out Saudi Arabia,Greece and Canada.

Can I really be that wrong? Just didn´t bother to check it up. What does it matter in the context?