Travelling From Bkk To Europe

Sophon

One of my collegues have asked me to bring back some creme from Thailand when I visit next week. However, I usually travel light with bo checked luggage so the creme will have to be in my carryon bag.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on having liquids in your carryon when travelling from Bangkok to Europe? (I know there is when going in the opposite direction).

Thanks for your input.

Sophon

One of my collegues have asked me to bring back some creme from Thailand when I visit next week. However, I usually travel light with bo checked luggage so the creme will have to be in my carryon bag.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on having liquids in your carryon when travelling from Bangkok to Europe? (I know there is when going in the opposite direction).

Thanks for your input.

Sophon

As I understand it, European flights allow only 100ml liquids (maximum per item), gels and creams in a clear plastic bag alongside hand-luggage.

100ml is not a lot, and if your cream is over the limit, it will be confiscated, stored for 14 days and then incinerated.

Thanks for your input.

Sophon

As I understand it, European flights allow only 100ml liquids (maximum per item), gels and creams in a clear plastic bag alongside hand-luggage.

100ml is not a lot, and if your cream is over the limit, it will be confiscated, stored for 14 days and then incinerated.

Thanks for your reply libya.

I'm aware that EU outbound flights have the mentioned restrictions on carrying liquids (including cremes and gels), what I don't know is if these restrictions are in effect both when leaving a EU country and when returning from Thailand to a EU country. In my case I will buy the creme in Thailand and take it back home on a direct flight.

I would prefer not having to check luggage just for the sake of bringing home some creme.

Thanks again.

Sophon

No problems bringing liquids through bkk have taken 2 500 ml bottles of diet coke with a little alcohol added to help with the flight packed at home in hand luggage.Different coming from LHR have to buy everything in duty free and then put in hand luggage.