Corolla wiring( 20v bt swap ), anyone had experience? Thx!

Hi guys, as Thailand is the country of Corolla, I'm currently converting my AE111 RHD 4AFE sedan for 4AGE 20v BT 6MT(C160-L12A no LSD), which comes in as a partial front cut from JDM RHD Levin. 

the engine part comes with undamaged wiring loom, with relay box and battery terminals connected, ECU connected. 

WP_20170427_16_06_58_Pro.thumb.jpg.a08feb3aa2f079bc23cc28fae6e68145.jpg

On interior wiring loom, I got driver and passenger side J/B, most of the wiring looms, and instrumental panel.

Passenger side wiring are almost complete, but driver side is cut as 3 pieces: J/B+connectors to engine+Ins. panel

WP_20170427_16_06_22_Pro.thumb.jpg.9523039163e2931a6c177d6d84ae996b.jpg

Instead, could I just reuse body looms of my car, with minimum modification, as the two AE111 types seems much similar? And get away without too much trouble perhaps?

Actually, I couldn't find levin wiring diagrams except ECU pinout and fuel injection. All AE111 wiring diagram comes in are 7afe or 4afe. And looks almost identical to 20v BT ones on my hand, but without diagrams, who knows for sure. :-(

btw. AE101 20v ST diagrams I got a lot, but little use to me, sigh... 

A million thanks to any advise!  

Have Hayes AE11*,

Toyota AE10* for 4AFE enigne, 

AE111 4AFE wiring( from Thai website aeracingclub )

AE111 Levin ones couldn't source out. 

Figure out everything from ECU pinout will be time consuming.

The waife got issues stuck in my home right now, can't go to garage, have to fix it myself. 

There is a reason you get the whole loom. The ECU is looking for inputs from all sensors etc. I walk past a workshop near me and the guy used to be there late at night sat in the shell of a car and it looked like he was a telephone repair guy.. Wires everywhere. 

bt-telephone-engineer-working-fixing-tel

Use as much of the "new" loom as you can and hide the rest Intact under the carpet or...

Archived