what is Thailand 4.0 and how is related to economy and foreigners?

LolaS

Hello, I am reading this maybe fringe expat news from Chiang Mai,

and they mentioned Thailand 4.0 proposal.

can someone tell me something about this project? and what is about,

thank you,

xo Lola

As for the reason that nobody here really seems to answer your question, I strongly believe it´s time to do that. Off course Thailand 4.0 is something, but if it´s going to be more effective than the last update is hard to say due to that all sounds so big and move so slow.

For you as a person, if you just stay in Thailand, without working and being into the digital and econimic world about investments, companies and development most of the things are going to be the same.

As we all know the digital world of evolving everywhere, so is happening in Thailand too. That can mean services you need for staying legally in Thailand and other services you today use can change and be more related to Internet and also therefore more controlled for missuse of information.

Other things regarding Thailand 4.0, you can read about by clicking the link below.

http://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=3424 

I hope that does something for you.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

As for the reason that nobody here really seems to answer your question, I strongly believe it´s time to do that. Off course Thailand 4.0 is something, but if it´s going to be more effective than the last update is hard to say due to that all sounds so big and move so slow.

For you as a person, if you just stay in Thailand, without working and being into the digital and econimic world about investments, companies and development most of the things are going to be the same.

As we all know the digital world of evolving everywhere, so is happening in Thailand too. That can mean services you need for staying legally in Thailand and other services you today use can change and be more related to Internet and also therefore more controlled for missuse of information.

Other things regarding Thailand 4.0, you can read about by clicking the link below.

I hope that does something for you.

I read the article I think he is promising us that if we are good we will find our afterlife. 

22 hours ago, Get Real said:

I followed the link & read the statement. There's a minute of my life I'll never get back.

Bureaucratic double speak & gobbledygook that means nothing.

As always, Thailand - the Land of Appearance Over Substance. (LAOS)

3 hours ago, Tagaa said:

I followed the link & read the statement. There's a minute of my life I'll never get back.

Bureaucratic double speak & gobbledygook that means nothing.

As always, Thailand - the Land of Appearance Over Substance. (LAOS)

Just another person that write something negative, instead of at least trying to explain the question from the OP.

Sounds like you live here long, have great experiance and knowledge. Or maybe it´s just all rubbish.

Another business bullshit bingo euphamism. The Army getting down with the potential investors. A bit like me (in my fifties) pretending I'm down with the kids and their music when I actually don't have a clue and still prefer old stuff from the 1970s.

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com
In rare cases, forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

Two posts commenting on this have been removed.  Please read and comprehend the above forum rule.  

Edited by metisdead

The policy also seeks to promote creativity, innovation, and the application of technology in various economic activities. The objective is to create equilibrium between the environment and society. !

Thailand 4.0 is a new economic model to develop Thailand into a valued-based economy. The new model will change the country’s traditional farming to smart farming, traditional SMEs to smart enterprises, and traditional services to high-value services.

:lol:

I'm told that under Thailand 4.0 when I hand over a 1000B note and 7B in coins for a 607B bill in a shop or restaurant the cashier will know without using a calculator to give me 400B change.

Personally I doubt it.