Low profile GTX 1050, where to buy?

DinoSabanovic

Yes, nothing. There is on Amazon or Newegg but this is outside of Thailand. The reason I want 1050 it's because power draw is just right for 250w power supply. It's faster than RX 460 and more power efficient. RX 460 requires stronger power supply. I might get RX550 because it has some nice features. I saw that 1030 is coming but who knows when and there is no grantee that it will be low profile available in Thailand. 

Ive got a brand new gtx 1060 sitting here surplus to my needs (Built a new system in march  and was used for an hour but is not compatible with my cad software so had to import a a quadro card instead) but its power draw would be too much for you.

Send Thomas an email at invadeit and see if he can source what you want, he has helped me out many times in the past.

[email protected]

Jib .. for sure has many 1050 models available. You can reach them at jib.co.th and call them. They can transfer stock to the branch of your liking. Also a good place is Jetcom in Fortune Tower. Their prices are usually lower than other retailers. I will buy a Asus 1080ti strix oc from them next week. Another place, if you don't mind paying more, is invade it.

14 hours ago, sniffdog said:

Jib .. for sure has many 1050 models available. You can reach them at jib.co.th and call them. They can transfer stock to the branch of your liking. Also a good place is Jetcom in Fortune Tower. Their prices are usually lower than other retailers. I will buy a Asus 1080ti strix oc from them next week. Another place, if you don't mind paying more, is invade it.

Let me show you what I mean by low profile :)

a0acc98ef1d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an answer from Thomas Skyum - invadeIT. Well, now I know.

Thank you for your mail.

You are absolutely right, why are those cards not sold in Thailand indeed. The Thailand IT distributors are quite notorious for only importing all the mainstream models and not anything that's just a little bit special.
We can't do anything unfortunately to change that, these giant distributors completely decide what's being sold in Thailand.

Archived