Dinner Cruise In Bkk

phitsanulok

Hi.

I've done the Shangri - La one a few times and it's very nice but perhaps not such a good price. Last time i went i think it was 2200 Baht per head. Everything is obviously of a very good standard though.

I've also done the Chao Phya Princess. This was 1200 Baht if i remember rightly but much louder. Much more of a party atmosphere and it wasn't particularly to my taste. If you want to have a romantic meal with someone then i would personally go for the Shangri-La (or another hotel) cruise. You can book directly with the hotel.

To book the other cruises either use a travel agent or respond to one of many advertisements in the free tourist magazines.

Hope this helps.

Hi.

I've done the Shangri - La one a few times and it's very nice but perhaps not such a good price. Last time i went i think it was 2200 Baht per head. Everything is obviously of a very good standard though.

I've also done the Chao Phya Princess. This was 1200 Baht if i remember rightly but much louder. Much more of a party atmosphere and it wasn't particularly to my taste. If you want to have a romantic meal with someone then i would personally go for the Shangri-La (or another hotel) cruise. You can book directly with the hotel.

To book the other cruises either use a travel agent or respond to one of many advertisements in the free tourist magazines.

Hope this helps.

I agree the Shangri-La cruise is excellent. Book it direct with the hotel, that way you are not paying Travel Agents commissions.

I went on it about 4 months ago and I am sure it was less than 2000 baht/ person. Whatever the price it offers value for money

the dinner cruise done by the Marriot Riverside on an old teak barge is excellent - I can't remember exact price but it was pretty much in line with the above quotes. The service is excellent and there aren't loads of people on it. Depends what you're after - this is more romantic dinner for two rather than party atmosphere. If you call the Hotel they'll give you all the details.

Lucky

Hi there.

I'm looking for a dinner cruise with buffet in bangkok..?

Anyone know of a good one, with a good prize??

Thankz

Try the barge restaurant across the Rivercity (I can't remember the name). They have shuttle boats from Rivercity peer and is MUCH cheaper than the big hotels cruises.