Carnauba car wax

connda

I'm trying to find 100% carnauba car wax.  I used to use it in the US on my cars.  Light and very easy to use.

I've seen blends in places like Big C and Tesco, but would prefer to find 100% carnauba.  I've used a carnauba/polymer blend that I found in Big C, but it definitely was not the easiest stuff to buff back off after it dried.  Never had that problem with 100% carnauba.

Anyone know which stores might sell 100% carnauba wax for autos?  Store location would help too!

100% carnuba wax in one-kilo bags at "Union Science," the chemical/hospital supply store on Suthep Rd.

South side of the street, 20m before the turn of to the Wing 41 road.  Don't quote me, but I 'think' the price was about 180 baht for the bag.

18°47'22.9"N 98°57'51.9"E

I've seen the Meguiars brand of car care products in the Baan and Beyond store behind Airport Plaza.

I'm sure they do a canuba wax but unsure if it's 100 percent canuba. I do know that none of the Meguiars range is cheap though.

On 5/2/2017 at 10:58 AM, FolkGuitar said:

100% carnuba wax in one-kilo bags at "Union Science," the chemical/hospital supply store on Suthep Rd.

South side of the street, 20m before the turn of to the Wing 41 road.  Don't quote me, but I 'think' the price was about 180 baht for the bag.

18°47'22.9"N 98°57'51.9"E

You rock fold guitar!  Specific information - and - GPS coordinates!  You 'da man!  Thanks!

On 5/2/2017 at 11:53 AM, CMKiwi said:

I've seen the Meguiars brand of car care products in the Baan and Beyond store behind Airport Plaza.

I'm sure they do a canuba wax but unsure if it's 100 percent canuba. I do know that none of the Meguiars range is cheap though.

Meguiars has a Carnauba formulation that isn't 100%.  Part carnauba and part synthetic polymers.  100% carnauba goes on thin and comes off very easily.  The formulations are more difficult to use.  Great if you have a power buffer, otherwise it's a lot of elbow grease.  I'll keep the location in mind though!  Thanks!

Google Chemical Guys Thailand. They have a whole range that can be ordered online. I just used their service. Good US products and reasonable price and delivery

Asking for a craftsman friend - he's looking for a decent quality wax that comes in various grades - a bit like sandpaper - preferably from the same brand I gather.  The thing he's working on needs multiple rounds of waxing ... apparently easier if it can be done through stepping up multiple grades (if that makes sense) ...