Two Russians arrested for selling drug

geovalin

Two Russians suspected of selling drugs to tourists in Preah Sihanouk province have been sent to the provincial court for questioning. Boris Koldincev, 34, and Diana Petrikeeva, 31, who had been living locally, were arrested for allegedly selling marijuana at Oh Chheuteal beach on Monday night.

Colonel Bour Sothy, deputy chief of the provincial police, described the pair as active drug dealers and said they had long been suspected of selling drugs at nightclubs and beaches. After their arrest police seized several packages of marijuana weighing more than two kilogrammes, as well as other drug-related material.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/37984/drug-pair-arrested/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 03/05

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

absolutely no pity for drug users, pushers or sellers ...   it's partly to blame for the worlds crime rates.

lock em up for 6 months.

No pity for retarded who speak the way you do, this I confirm !

11 hours ago, abab said:

No pity for retarded who speak the way you do, this I confirm !

Drugs are illegal ....  or didn't you know that.  So why are you defending pushers, users and sellers   ????

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Drugs are illegal ....  or didn't you know that.  So why are you defending pushers, users and sellers   ????

Excuse me but many drugs are legal, tell me that you have never taken a prescription.

23 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

Excuse me but many drugs are legal, tell me that you have never taken a prescription.

" described the pair as active drug dealers and said they had long been suspected of selling drugs at nightclubs and beaches. "

I am talking about people who take drugs to get high ...      why defend people who are breaking the law ? 

Edited by steven100