Thailand should ban ugly non smiling fat guys

ha ha i think you will find the pic of the guy at the beginning of this thread is in fact a multi millionaire, who is , or was a big cog in an Airline and once owned a FORMULA 1 race car team, yep he might be fat, but i bet he is happy and a darn sight  richer then you , you sad troll poster. yes the PM would realy love him.

On 5/4/2017 at 7:17 AM, johnnywishbone said:

A fat and ugly man could possibly be a very nice person.
Appearances can be surprising.
and disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Don't judge a book by its cover

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 3:48 AM, giddyup said:

There should be a ban on idiotic posts.

Tottaly agreed giddyup.Actually there should be a ban on hate and/or discriminating posts.I guess TV is

not so keen on human values and human rights if, we re making a buck on clicks.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Moo du said:

Tottaly agreed giddyup.Actually there should be a ban on hate and/or discriminating posts.I guess TV is

not so keen on human values and human rights if, we re making a buck on clicks.

Very true!!...on reading a number of exhanges here, felt more like in a zoo or a farm, far from anything human!!...:omfg:...but on second thoughts even in a zoo or a farm, animals tend to be more polite and civilised!

• Like 2

There is a huge difference between a -kind of- normal person trying to communicate ideas  through a forum and a 

hater.The normal person is not looking for replies as, he -she- understands that,acceptance and differance is a given,

undeniable right not only for humans ,but for all live beeings.A hater posts in order to receive agreed hatred posts

and thus,justify his hatred.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moo du said:

There is a huge difference between a -kind of- normal person trying to communicate ideas  through a forum and a 

hater.The normal person is not looking for replies as, he -she- understands that,acceptance and differance is a given,

undeniable right not only for humans ,but for all live beeings.A hater posts in order to receive agreed hatred posts

and thus,justify his hatred.

Woooowwww, you should join the Thai national Thinktank. They surely can use an enlightened spirit like your dearself.

On 30/6/2017 at 10:36 AM, Been there done that said:

Another enlightened soul.

The main principle and function of a forum is to exchange and communicate ideas.

You have not so far written any of your own belief or ideas in this thead.

You are only hitting enter to bash on other people s ideas.

Attacking people is not going to help you in the long run.

You have a mental illnes and like most mental people,you refuse to agnolidge,your situation.

Beeing sarcastic(without speaking your own mind)suggests a very sad and unhappy person.

Beeing there done that shows you are trying to feel superior to other people.

You re a sad <deleted>. And I know what your response will be.

If you have balls tell us your opinion -not sarcasm-.  So we can have a go at you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Moo du said:

The main principle and function of a forum is to exchange and communicate ideas.

You have a mental illnes and like most mental people,you refuse to agnolidge,your situation.

Beeing sarcastic(without speaking your own mind)suggests a very sad and unhappy person.

If you have balls tell us your opinion -not sarcasm-.  So we can have a go at you.

My psychiatrist advises me to not respond.

• 9 months later...
On 7/3/2017 at 3:48 AM, Moo du said:

What if they’re a lady?

How big a smile does a fat balding bloke like me need?

I’m worried that after an hour queuing at immigration my cheery grin might have faded to a supercilious smirk.

Would it help if I had a mullet?

I know the OP had the best intentions, but to be honest I think the Thais can manage their own borders adequately without his assistance, and as is so often the case, the road to hell is paved with good intentions

On 5/4/2017 at 7:19 AM, colinneil said:

OP yes Thais in general are wonderful;

I am a fat ugly old bugger ( with no money) and my Thai wife loves me.

She must love me or why would she put up with me.:cheesy:

But would we pay her 2000 baht short time? Is she attractive? Slim? Snake hipped, etc etc

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 10:50 PM, The manic said:

But would we pay her 2000 baht short time? Is she attractive? Slim? Snake hipped, etc etc

Just one more disgraceful post I got "moderated" for less than that, but better leave it behind so that everyone can appreciate.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:55 AM, Farang hunter said:

she looks miserable though

She can comfort herself by thinking of all the money she's making. That's how I survived in Saudi for a few years.

I hated it, but the money was brilliant, and I got to stay in LOS on my holidays.

Fat people used to be funny as far as I knew, I wonder since I am in Thailand feeling sorry for the great spirit beautiful skinny Thai girls have to put with fat ugly guys.   But It only shows me how wonderful Thais are in general,   I mean fat ugly guys are not funny any more maybe because they are so miserable that they stopped smiling which worsen their position in life.   I think Thailand should look into charging these upnormal creatures a lot since there is no need for them to brag about their obesity and being normal at the same time or ban them from coming to LOS.

I think that you'd better not reveal your true identity because you've peeved off a lot of people with your hate post.

I for one would love you to come and have a beer with me so I can have the chance to smack you in the mouth.

You horrible little man.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

I think that you'd better not reveal your true identity because you've peeved off a lot of people with your hate post.

I for one would love you to come and have a beer with me so I can have the chance to smack you in the mouth.

You horrible little man.

He’s got you right to a tee, then.  Do you belt all your drinking buddies?  

I think I’d rather drink on my own.  And lovingly stroke my beer gut, smiling contentedly at peace with the world...

... till some oaf belts me round the chops “What are you smirking at? Are you laughing at me? Do you think my wife’s a hooker?”

I’d never even thought about his wife, but his niece could do with a size bigger clothes all round.  They’d probably been washed at too high a temperature.

• Haha 1

He’s got you right to a tee, then.  Do you belt all your drinking buddies?  

I think I’d rather drink on my own.  And lovingly stroke my beer gut, smiling contentedly at peace with the world...
... till some oaf belts me round the chops “What are you smirking at? Are you laughing at me? Do you think my wife’s a hooker?”
I’d never even thought about his wife, but his niece could do with a size bigger clothes all round.  They’d probably been washed at too high a temperature.

Yes, I'm fat, ugly and miserable sometimes. Do I hit my drinking buddies? Yes, if they spout out rubbish like that. Go for a drink with a black man and call him the 'N' word and I expect he'd do the same. If I went for a drink with you Cowboy and called you a c@ck jockey would you like it? Oh and if you call anyone's wife a whore, well I would be suprised if they didn't punch you. Why not give it a try Cowboy? Go out today and call a Thai a buffalo. See what happens.

• Haha 1