Jump to content

British passport for child from non-married thai mother

Recommended Posts

Yes. But it depends on whether YOU are British by descent or British otherwise than by descent. You will need your long-form birth certificate to show this. Also you will need to be shown as the father on the child's birth certificate. When I did this in 2015 nothing further was required but I think now DNA proof may be necessary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...